Old 04-15-2005, 02:30 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Default Ot - Mia??

Where is Raelynn? I am totally not sure if thats how she spells her nick.. but you all know who I am talking about! So where are yah?!?!? I was going thru my closet (I've been meaning to do this for a while.. sorry), and I found a ton of clothes I don't wear.. and since you are near my size, and sorta near my height.. I thought instead of throwing things out.. you might want them. Let me know! I'll get a final list of things later this weekend..

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2005, 12:42 PM   #2  
2006 - Panda Remix

Also, where is Nelie? She's been missing a long time and was doing sooo well!

And I'd like Gretchen to check in too, just to let us know she is okay!

Love Amanda x
Amanda Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2005, 04:56 PM   #3  

Gretchen has been checking in at the pregnancy forum. I think like me that she doesn't feel quite at home here right now But everything is going well with her.
Inca's Momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2005, 05:25 PM   #4  
Crazy Canuck

Glad to hear Gretchen's doing well, but I don't like the idea of people not feeling at home here because of changed circumstances - we miss you guys when you're not around. Remember how we loved experiencing Charbar's pregnancy? Don't deny us the pleasure of experiencing yours, pretty please?

As for Raelynn, she must be engrossed in wedding preparations - wedding's at the beginning of June, isn't it?
Jillegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005, 02:25 AM   #5  
Future marathon runner

S/C/G: 310/185/Where my body takes me

Height: 5'8"

Aimee - thanks for thinking of me! I am so excited to get new clothes, I have nothing to wear (that fits me right now).

Only 2 months, 1 week till the wedding (June 25) and I am stressed, but having fun. I've been retaining water so bad for weeks, and I feel terrible physically. I've been slacking off big time, I don't think I've gained anything but I sure haven't lost any either. And then I get more depressed cause I never wanted to get married at the size I'm at, and I'm scared I'll hate my wedding pictures and get mad thinking about it for the rest of my life.

I have tentatively signed up to play softball on a team that is mostly comprised of people from work. First practice is later today (Sunday), I will decide after the practice whether I will actually join the team. Main reason for being hesitant is because of 2 women that are on the team that are immature, backstabbing and conniving. It's like highschool all over again, except these "adults" are 24 and 28. They make it unpleasant for everyone that's been on the team for the last 3 years, but being that it's a public team, they can't be kicked off if they are paying to play. It sucks, but we'll see how it goes.

I will try to come around more often! I miss you all.
Raelynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005, 09:44 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 247/177.5/130

Height: 5'3"

Hi! I have actually been MIA in both forums up until yesterday! So sorry. I am doing well. Aside from a nice weight gain and a dental emergency!

I'll have to post a picture. I'm 20 weeks looking like 8 months! I still don't know what it is! I should know in the next few weeks. I am still in Onederland BUT probably not for long. I pulled out a pair of size 10 shorts from last summer and almost cried! How unbelievable! I'll get there again. I know that this weight gain is totally worth it... I'm HAVING A BABY!! WHOOOOO I am excited.. Can you tell??????

I'll try to be better about hanging out here.. I miss you guys!
tolose85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005, 10:32 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Raelynn - what size are you wearing? I have mostly casual clothes, a pair of black velour track pants (the tag is still on!) size 1x, long denim skirt with slit up the front (the stupid snap popped off the day I frickin' got them tho), size 18. A dark grey blouse, size 18, thats all I can remember off the top of my head.. I'll look more later. In the mean time.. I am off to do my 10km' run/walk!

Gretchen - just think of it this way.. you get to have a massive weight loss in one day?

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005, 03:07 PM   #8  
Future marathon runner

S/C/G: 310/185/Where my body takes me

Height: 5'8"

I wear a size 18 for almost everything. I have a few clothes that are size 16 or 20, but I can generally wear anything size 18. Thank you so much!!!
Raelynn is offline   Reply With Quote