Old 04-11-2005, 10:22 AM   #16  
Losing 1/2 of Myself

S/C/G: 324/195/170

Height: 5'9"

okay weekend's over.

Ate the right stuff all weekend, walked 2.9 miles on saturday then did 10 mins on the elliptical and 10 mins on the ball. Sunday I went for a 4.25 mile walk and did not do anything more then that. I gave blood earlier in the day and just really didn't feel like it after the walk!
treefrogtoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 11:13 AM   #17  
Jenny

I bombed. I ate horribly. Oh well, I'll be at the gym 3x this week and will try again next weekend.
thefictionalme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 11:17 AM   #18  
Born Loser

S/C/G: 490/See Tracker/245

That's the way to do it Jenny. Just keep on trying. If we give up then we will get nowhere. Good going Sara and Heather.

I did great as far as exercise. I worked out in the yard again all day yesterday. I know I got a good work out because I'm pretty sore. Did great eating yesterday. So all in all a good weekend just did lousy with the one meal on Saturday.
howie6267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 12:09 PM   #19  
Sea

S/C/G: 213/161.2/115

Height: 5'3"

I flubbed. We went out of town, unexpectedly. Had a great time, I made improved choices over what I had been doing, but didn't keep to meal plan. (I didn't expect them to put mayo and cheese on a veggie sandwich, or to grill the veggies in fat, but I ate it anyway.) Avoided the sodas and sweets, though!
Sea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 12:20 PM   #20  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

I did alright. Made better choices than if I wasn't trying at all. But I could have done better. baby steps.
Sandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 12:43 PM   #21  

Sunday was half and half for me - I got in all my water, kept to the meal plan, but did absolutely nothing as far as exercise.

You're right on the journalling part -- when I use mine, I do great. But I've got a mental block on it and forget it all over the place.

Thanks for the challenge, Howie!
Keillynsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 03:11 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

I didn't even come close to meeting any of my goals. I printed off the list and not once looked at it once I got home. How sad is that? Oh well, better luck next time.

congrats to those who were able to stick to it or at least part of it.
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 05:12 PM   #23  

I do that all the time Dawnyal -- once I get home, I pretty much ignore all my plans, I just want to have some breathing space.

Howie, wanted to thank you again for this challenge. Got up this morning, weighed and was back down to 292 (my at-least-nine-year low)! I've been sabotaging myself on the weekends (the family/fun/food fog) and having to make up for it by being really good during the week. So this week, I don't have to make up for the weekend! It was really great to wake up to that!
Keillynsmom is offline   Reply With Quote