Weekly weigh in (3/28-4/3)

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Good Morning everyone. I lost 1 more pound this past week. I was kind of nervous having been away, but getting back on track once I came back must have helped! I'm beginning to think I can actually do this.

I wanted to be at my 10% by my son's birthday party this week, but I guess it will be a couple more weeks now - I have 8 more pounds to go...

Good Luck to everyone this week!!!
  • Good Job Beth on the 1 lb! You will be at your 10% in no time.

I'm the same weight this week. I was really tempted to join WW this past week - but I have a few issues.. 1/ counting (can't really see doing that forever) 2/ the cost - $44 a month is a bit much - maybe I should join the Y instead? (not yet, Eli is too young to leave him in the kids corner) 3/ The meetings.. they are over crowded - I don't get much out of them.

Sorry for going on and on.. I just need to come up with a plan. I really wish I didn't throw out my WW material. Why did I do that?

Dana
  • I am down .75 pound from last Monday (but up 1.25 from last Wednesday....). So I guess my overall is down, since I do weigh less than last Monday.... Actually, I'm surprised it's not a lot higher than it was. I was absolutely horrible this weekend. I simply ate and ate and ate...
  • I usually have trouble on the weekends, too, but I managed to control it somewhat this past one... anyway, I'm down 2 to 192. Can't wait to be in the 180s!

Good luck to everybody!
  • I haven't been to the gym in a week so I've been avoiding the scales. Maybe I'll weigh in today. I weighed in last Monday and had maintained.
  • Congrats to all!

I am having a superb Monday official weigh in day!!!!
    Down to 274!!! That's 6 pounds from last week. This also puts me ahead of my goal to be 275 by Memorial Day, and I get my "treat" for meeting goal which is tanning! I can't wait!
  • Way to go, Sara! You'll have to post pics with a tan .
  • Good going everyone. Weekends are tough. I managed to get through Easter with staying on plan. Had lots of veggies and was under calories Saturday.
  • I stayed the same this week ~ thank God ~ I had fully expected to have gained. I haven't totally gotten back into the swing of things since being away. We spent the day with daughter Jen on Saturday ~ that threw things off eating wise and with the exercise too. Hanging in there.
  • Well this is week 3 with no change, but at least I haven't gained any weight.
  • Congratulations on the losses and on maintaining! Holiday weekends are tough. I maintained, as I expected, and didn't meet my Easter goal, but I'm only shy by 3 pounds. I still lost 12! I did OK over the weekend. I had my first dessert since December 31--two half slices of special Easter cakes my Mom makes with a little Hagen-Daaz chocolate peanut butter ice cream. Wow, it was good! And it didn't lead to a binge! I feel so good.
  • Well, I missed my Easter goal by 1 lb, because this week I maintained again. Once I get back into going to the gym - I'll be fine. I'm keeping my calories down and I'm pretty sure that's why I'm maintaining
  • Congratulations to everyone, keep going!

My WW leader suggested that we all pick something that we can be doing better this week.

Mine is veggies, I never eat enough of them. Yesterday, I had a salad for lunch and sugar snap peas with my dinner.

Good luck this week!
  • I lost 3 more this week. Next week I should be into virgin fat. Soooooo Close to 299. I am going there and never looking back. 303 and falling. WOOOO HOOOOO!
  • Oui! The plateau, she is broken!

A drumroll....I lost 1.5 pounds this week! The ticker doesn't show half pounds, but I'm at 234.5 now. I'm definitely retaining a lot of water this week, so to see ANY loss on the doctor's scale today was an amazing thing.

I still feel like a puffy marshmallow, but there's still less puffy Kimberley than last week. Where did she go? Seems that 1400 calories/day may be a better plan for me at this point.