Diet Rite Soda Search

• Can anyone help me in my search for the Golden Peach flavor of Diet Rite soda in cans? After several phone calls yesterday, I found out that they don’t sell it in the Houston area and don’t intend to start. I used to buy it when I lived in WA state but they don’t sell it there anymore. I asked the customer service rep if she could tell me where they do sell it but she could only search by city/state locations I gave her. They sell it where my best friend lives but only in two liter bottles.

As you’re out shopping, would you keep an eye out for the Golden Peach in cans? If you find it and would be willing to ship it to me, send me a PM so I can make payment arrangements. I’d also like to try the Black Cherry and Kiwi Strawberry.

I know this seems like a lot of trouble for soda , but it’s kind of like the people who used to have White Castle hamburgers shipped to them when they had a craving. Now they can just buy them frozen at Wal-Mart. I can buy the Tangerine, White Grape, and Cola flavors here. Red Raspberry is also available but I don’t really care for that one.

Thanks for any help you can give.
  • I bought the golden peach flavor at the Texas-side Super Wal-Mart in Texarkana. That's the only place I've been able to find it.

If you want, I could stock up on it for ya and we could meet some place half way.