Boy name poll!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
View Poll Results: Which boy name do you like?
Bryson
11.76%
Eric
11.76%
Evan
14.71%
Ian
23.53%
Jonathan
17.65%
Patrick
5.88%
Ryan
14.71%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ok we've narrowed it down to these 7 names. Pick your favorite!
  • My brother's name is Ryan, you can mix the letters to spell "yarn". Which drives him insane..

-Aimee
  • I like Ian and Evan most because they are a little different without being too weird (wouldn't want the kid to get made fun of for a funky name or feel like less of an individual having the same name as 10 other kids in his class). Which name does your husband like best? Good luck!
  • I chose Evan, I love that name. Its modern, a little different but like Jill said, not too strange.

Make sure to let us know when you make a decision!
  • Call me old fashion.. or just old but I love Patrick!

Are you picking a middle name too?
  • Oooh good question bout picking a middle name. I like Ian Patrick. There, I picked 2 names now
  • LOL yes the middle names will be one of these also. Patrick Ryan was our first choice. It will be some combination of these 7 names though.
  • I like Ian. It's weird but I think the personality that comes from a name really does work. I looked my name up on one of those web sites that give your discription or personality and Howie fit me to a T. That is what I went by growing up. Howard however did not fit much at all. Same goes for Kimberley and Kim. She always went by Kim when she was growing up and that one matches her more than Kimberley. So what I'm saying is I have knowen people with all those names and the only ones that stick out that I really liked were Ian and Jonathan. Of course there are always the exception. Not everyone with those names are going to be just that way.
  • I like one syllable first names if your last name is long and more if your last name is short - so, while I like Jonathon (warning, you'll have to fight for it not to become "Jon") and your last name is Virverdledunk (yep, my best friend's last name) then its too much of a mouthful and Ian would be better. Hmmm, I like Jonathon Ryan (Smith?)

However, I'm voting for Evan Patrick - although I think Ethan Patrick is even nicer, but I suppose I should let you stick to your own choices
  • I love the name Bryson, but it's nearly impossible to choose without knowing the last name it goes with. I.E. I would never vote for Bryson if your last name was Johnson or Braverman. Very exciting, congratulations!
  • Ok just to help ya all out the baby's last name will be Marte (pronounced Mar - tay).

P.S. Before anyone flips out on me for putting my last name on here I'll let ya know that isn't my last name
  • Evan Marte - I love it!! Hehe, it has a great ring to it. C'mon try it... say it out loud!
  • My vote was for Patrick...my brothers name. You've got alot of great choices, though!
  • Ian Marte.

I love it. Distinguished. Ian Marte Esquire.
  • I've loved the name Ian ever since I read it in a romance novel in high school.