Pictures of my family...

• Here are a few pictures of my little family last week, which was my birthday present!
    They might look a little blurry from the scan. My DH hates the way he looks (always does!) but I couldnt have had a better birthday gift!

• Amy ~ those are such nice pictures of your family ~ pictures are a wonderful gift!!
  • Amy Jo--you have a beautiful family and you are just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.
  • Very beautiful, I love how you're all coordinating.
  • You all look so happy and so cute! I have to agree with Gayle, pictures ARE the best gift!
  • Amy Jo, I must say you are looking great, and your little girl is a cutie! Your husband looks lovely too (wouldn't want him to feel left out! )

Love Amanda x
  • Amy Jo, what a beautiful family.You a very blessed.

Pam
  • You guys look great and your little girl is so adorable.
  • Awesome!
  • Amy Jo - you all look so beautiful! So were the red shirts planned? Where did you get them done?

Dana
  • What a lovely little family you have, Amy Jo. I think your little one looks very much like you - she has such delicate features! No wonder your hubby looks so happy, having two sweet ladies to love.
  • Awww, you guys are so sweet! Yes the red was planned, but I still wanted them to be casual, so we wore blue jeans. They were done by a (small) local photographer who also did our wedding pictures. Thanks again for looking!
  • Amy Jo,

You have the cutest family! Those are absolutely precious pics. Thanks for sharing them.
  • Wow, an adorable group. Congratulations.