Help someone has stretched my favourite pants!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hey all, I've felt my weight loss has been quite good on paper but haven't noticed any changes. My favourite gray and pink pinstriped workpants are dangerously loose! I can't believe it! I finally feel like I am getting somehere. Oh happy day!
  • Better invest in a belt, darlin' cuz they'll just keep getting looser and looser at the rate you're going (unless you want to show off your knickers and make a REAL impression at work)

Good work!
  • That's great Kykaree - better start saving for a brand new wardrobe (that's not Evans!)

Love Amanda x
  • Don't ya just love it? That's so exciting. I remember, the last time before the last.... well you get the picture. That's the best feeling! You're doing so great!
  • I'm happy for you ~ what a great feeling!
  • How awesome is that. I agree that it's time to saving up for that new wardrobe.
  • Way to go!
  • Could you find the person that shrunk my favorite pants???
  • Quote: Better invest in a belt, darlin' cuz they'll just keep getting looser and looser at the rate you're going (unless you want to show off your knickers and make a REAL impression at work)

Good work!
    I might invest in a diamond studded thong and were my pants as hipsters!!! I've always aspired for that look!!!!!!

I can't wait to lose a bit more and do my now second favourite recreational activity, shopping!!!! (exercise is now number one, scarily!)
  • Good for you that is always a great feeling to see things getting lose.
  • Great Job!
  • The incredible shrinking woman! How great is that. Congrats. (Do they really make diamond studded thongs?)
  • I have proof of the existence of the diamond (well diamante) thong. I'm picturing my pants worn as hipsters, with the whole Britney-esque visible thing thing happening, it's such an attractive look
  • I was chuckling at myself the other day when I saw Sam on Amazing Makeovers (an American show where the people get plastic surgery, do you see it there?) tell one of the women they could wear lingerie outside as a top and I said hunh??? not me, no matter how skinny I get

My daring fashion days are gone, ha. (Which raises the question, did I ever really have daring fashion days???)
  • I haven't seen Amazing Makeovers, I have seen a US episode of Extreme Makeovers, which is just plain scary.

The thong and baggy pants look was really popular here a couple of years ago. I think girls have realised it just isn't a good look. I hate the really low hipsters, I don't care how slim I get there is just no way (I also have a 16 inch scar across my tummy so anything that shows that part of my body is off limits!