3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Help someone has stretched my favourite pants! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/53624-help-someone-has-stretched-my-favourite-pants.html)

kykaree 02-17-2005 02:30 PM

Help someone has stretched my favourite pants!

Hey all, I've felt my weight loss has been quite good on paper but haven't noticed any changes. My favourite gray and pink pinstriped workpants are dangerously loose! I can't believe it! I finally feel like I am getting somehere. Oh happy day!

Jillegal 02-17-2005 02:53 PM

Better invest in a belt, darlin' cuz they'll just keep getting looser and looser at the rate you're going (unless you want to show off your knickers and make a REAL impression at work) ;)

Good work!

Amanda Panda 02-17-2005 03:21 PM

That's great Kykaree - better start saving for a brand new wardrobe (that's not Evans!)

Love Amanda x

way2fat4me 02-17-2005 03:46 PM

Don't ya just love it? That's so exciting. I remember, the last time before the last.... well you get the picture. That's the best feeling! You're doing so great!

glynne 02-17-2005 04:43 PM

I'm happy for you ~ what a great feeling!

barbygirl43 02-17-2005 04:45 PM

How awesome is that. I agree that it's time to saving up for that new wardrobe.

theotherjen 02-17-2005 05:35 PM

Way to go! :)

Goddess Jessica 02-18-2005 02:38 AM

Could you find the person that shrunk my favorite pants??? :lol:

kykaree 02-18-2005 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jillegal
Better invest in a belt, darlin' cuz they'll just keep getting looser and looser at the rate you're going (unless you want to show off your knickers and make a REAL impression at work) ;)

Good work!

I might invest in a diamond studded thong and were my pants as hipsters!!! I've always aspired for that look!!!!!! :dizzy: :dizzy: ;) :D

I can't wait to lose a bit more and do my now second favourite recreational activity, shopping!!!! (exercise is now number one, scarily!)

howie6267 02-18-2005 11:46 AM

Good for you that is always a great feeling to see things getting lose.

Ivanna B. Skinny 02-18-2005 02:05 PM

Great Job! :dance: :cp: :bravo:

dragonwoman64 02-18-2005 07:36 PM

The incredible shrinking woman! How great is that. Congrats. (Do they really make diamond studded thongs?)

kykaree 02-19-2005 02:57 AM

I have proof of the existence of the diamond (well diamante) thong. I'm picturing my pants worn as hipsters, with the whole Britney-esque visible thing thing happening, it's such an attractive look :dizzy: :o

dragonwoman64 02-19-2005 11:43 AM

:lol: I was chuckling at myself the other day when I saw Sam on Amazing Makeovers (an American show where the people get plastic surgery, do you see it there?) tell one of the women they could wear lingerie outside as a top and I said hunh??? not me, no matter how skinny I get :lol:

My daring fashion days are gone, ha. (Which raises the question, did I ever really have daring fashion days???)

kykaree 02-20-2005 06:17 AM

I haven't seen Amazing Makeovers, I have seen a US episode of Extreme Makeovers, which is just plain scary.

The thong and baggy pants look was really popular here a couple of years ago. I think girls have realised it just isn't a good look. I hate the really low hipsters, I don't care how slim I get there is just no way (I also have a 16 inch scar across my tummy so anything that shows that part of my body is off limits!