Online "window" shopping

• So I had a little extra time on my hands today at work and was a little bored. Of course I have absolutely no money in the bank. Hopefully our taxes will be done by next week and we'll have our refund back soon. Jeff and I are planning on setting a bit aside (even if it's just $200 apiece) to update both our wardrobes.

So anyway I started hitting ebay and found tons of cute clothes, shoes, etc that I really like.
    If found this dress and thought of Jennifer (teapotdynamo). I seem to recall this dress from somewhere before and wasn't sure if you said you owned it but I see you like black and pink together and it reminded me of you.
  • I love that dress!
  • Ohhh...I really like that dress too! It looks very flattering....
  • Love the dress Dawnyal! Love it!

I as well do tons of "online window shopping"... I dream about the day that we're caught up on bills and I go shopping for a completely new wardrobe... we're close, but not quite there yet. Ah well, it'll be worth the wait, especially since I would have lost more weight by then
  • Thanks for thinking of me, Dawnyal!!! You're right -- I LOVE the dress. So sexy! Currently I have like *zero* dresses, because the last one I bought I can't wear now. I'm gonna have to wait a while, until I either hit goal or have something I have to buy something for, to buy any more dress clothes. But when that time comes... I'm sooooo there!

(Are we all in shopping moods these days, or what?! I think we want SPRING!)
  • *that* is really cute. If you get it, I'd love to see a pic of you in it