Oh.. I forget her name!!

• MIA - Missing in Action....
    and I feel bad, I forgot her name. She was a student in cali. For exercise she used to ride her bike. I know she had a boyfriend named David (why I remember his name and not hers.. don't know)
    I believe she had knee surgery this past summer/fall.

Do you know who I'm taking about? She lost lots of weight.

Just wondering how she is doing.

Dana
  • holly aka gonzostar
  • that's right! Thanks Howie! I'm going to email her.

Dana
  • awww, look, si remembered me!

i messaged dana back to let her know why i haven't been around... it's basically because these boards are SO BIG that they overwhelmed me! i couldn't keep up, an di post at a smaller board with about 20 members. i can handle that.

but in case those of you who remember me are curious, i'm doing fine. i had knee surgery (ACL replacement) in august, but it's healing nicely. i've started a running program and i hope to run a 3k in may. david's still around - he's been running with me!

i gained about 10 pounds after the surgery, so i'm working on those, plus the rest that was left! i'm having some trouble with them, it's mostly the eating. BUT... here's the exciting thing! i've gone back to school to get my BS in dietetics. my nutrition teacher this semester has offered to do my consultations for a discounted rate. so i'm thinking about it.

anyways, if any of you remember ME, and are curious as to what i'm up to, check out my webpages linked below. and here's two recent pictures of me:

• YAY Holly!!! Thanks for checking in! People always ask about you from time to time. We sure do miss you around here! The pictures are great. You look fabulous and David is such a cutie pie! I'm glad the surgery went well. Now it's just a matter of getting back into the swing of things. I hope you'll come back to say hi every so often, it sure was great to hear from you. Keep up the good work sweetie and good luck on that 3K!

Beverly
  • Holly, I'm so glad you popped in! I'm always afraid that people fell off the face of the earth.. Your pictures look wonderful

Sorry that I forgot your name - I'll just blame it on the pregnancy brain

Come back and say hi when ever you get a chance. I understand how the boards can become overwelming at times. I feel like I know only 1/2 the people here.

All the best to you and David.

Dana
  • hey holly looking hot as ever i see glad you could return to our humble hovel. i disappeard to when they shut the mens forum but hey i'm pilling on the pounds what with college and work and coaching i'm to busy to train. and charbar i suggest you appologies to howie for calling me him
  • Awwww, Holly you look so cute!!!! I totally miss you! Thank you so much for checking in.
  • Holly -

I miss you something terrible. Thanks for checking in, I've been thinking about you!

Jessica
  • I miss you too and was wondering how you're doing You look great!
  • awwww. i feel so loved. sure, i'll check in from time to time - but you may have to PM me if i've been gone too long. it is you guys that commented that i miss the most! (plus sandi - and i dragged jennelle with me to my other board! haha!)

drop by my pages and say hi - or send an email if you want: gonzostar AT gmail DOT com!
  • There you are!!! I had been wondering about you myself. I had just figured that you had gotten so skinny and had such a great support in David that you didn't need us anymore!!!!

I'm glad that you foubnd what you need, I hope you still pop in from time to time and give us an update!!!

You look fabulaous..and very happy!!
  • Saw your pictures, you're doing great. Glad your knee is doing well, good luck with the run. I think I remember way back along, something about carrying a pickle in your backpack ~ that always made me smile. Visit when you can.

Take care
  • Nice to see you are still doing well. I was afraid something had happend after the knee surgery. You are looking awesome. You and David make such a nice couple.
  • Ah heck Si I've been called a lot worse. Good to see you around here Holly. Hope you make it around more often.