Oh I so HATE WINTER!!!!

• Winter is so darn depressing. Even though it is nice out today I am so sick of the snow out there, sick of having to wear the winter clothing(ie... coats, hats, mitts), sick of having to dress the kids in the winter clothing, sick of winter boots, you get the idea. I want the nice spring weather to get here NOW. I want to be able to put on shoes, and maybe a light jacket or even no jacket. I want to use the new stroller for Christian as I have vowed I won't use it till spring and all the snow is gone because I don't want to get it all majorly dirty.

Plus it doesn't help that Christian was sick yesterday and the night before puking so that kept both of us up most of the night. He is better now thank goodness.

Spring time and the warmer weather just totally energizes me and makes me feel much better, and I bet will help with me wanting to move my butt...a little something called EXERCISE, and also the warmer weather will get me to drink more water too...who wants to drink water when it is cold out....not me.

Please pray that winter is gone really soon.
  • I know what you mean. We've been having gray days and they tend to zap my energy. Yesterday I could've taken a nap when I got home from work and I haven't felt like doing that since I started exercising.
  • Sorry winter is getting you down Jen - Spring will be here soon and I must agree that it is my favourite season. Hope Christian is back to full health (and a full nights sleep! ) now.

Love Amanda x