Old 01-11-2005, 09:38 AM   #1  
Jen

Height: 5'3"

Default The Biggest Loser Finale - SPOILERS!!!!!

Don't miss this tonight!! Any guesses who is going to win? Did anyone see the small bit on them in People magazine last week? If it is to be believed Ryan is still working out 3 hours a day. I don't know when they took the picture but he looks like he is a lot thinner than he was on the last show. If they do it by weight loss or % of weight loss alone than I think he should win. If they do it by a vote or something like that than Gary will probably win.

Last edited by Jen; 01-11-2005 at 09:56 PM.
Jen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 09:57 AM   #2  
Megan

S/C/G: 200/138/133

Height: 5'5"

I thought Ryan looked hot in People... he looked very thin. I didn't think Kelly looked noticably thinner, but I also have no idea when the the photo shoot was. I really think that Ryan should win, although, seriously, how much more weight could Gary lose? He shouldn't be lower than 160 (should he?) and he was already 175 (if i remember correctly) when they all went home.

Unfortunately I won't be able to watch this live, but I am really looking forward to see it on tape!!
NYCT1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 10:24 AM   #3  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Aren't they bring everyone back too? What if there was a cool twist and everyone got weighed again and had a chance to win?
Sandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 10:28 AM   #4  
Jen

I don't know if they are bringing everyone back, I kind of assume that they are since that's the way Survivor does it now right? I don't know if they are going to do a vote between the final 3 or if it is straight weight loss or %. Yes that would be really interesting if they said okay you've been off the show BUT if you've still been working out and losing weight you could still win.
Old 01-11-2005, 10:41 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 218.8/198/135

Height: 5'4

Default The biggest loser finale

Yes i will be watching the biggest loser tonight,but It really doesn't matter who wins. They all did a tremendous job. I think that we all know that losing weight is the most difficult things to do, so I commend all of the players on their success. My the way Andrea looks AMAZING in that two piece. YOU GO GIRL!!!!! I am right behind you.
e.mccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 12:13 PM   #6  
Learning to love ME!

I'll definitely watch, and I'm rooting for Kelly (girl power!), but really, all are winners in my opinion.
Gypsydancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 01:56 PM   #7  
Believe

Height: 5'7"

I don't care which one wins either (the one's I seem to have had an extreme dislike for were eliminated... ). They all worked so hard that I wish they could all win!

I was assuming that they would have all of them come back for tonights show also. But then I heard somewhere that they were going to have a special episode next week which made me think that we might not see them all tonight.

Melissa
melsfolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 03:29 PM   #8  
Live for the Moment!

Oohhh... Thanks for the reminder Jen! I totally forget this was on tonight... Now I'm excited! YAY! I think they've all done an absolutely amazing job but I'm rooting for Kelly... I can relate more to her I think.
Br00klyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 06:35 PM   #9  
Future marathon runner

S/C/G: 310/185/Where my body takes me

Height: 5'8"

Im very excited to watch the finale tonight. I hope Kelly wins, or Gary as my second choice.
Raelynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 06:55 PM   #10  
Building a Better Me

S/C/G: 310/*ticker*/250

When is this on? I've not seen any of them, but I have a bad habit of popping in on fanales and getting obsessed then
Jacque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 09:50 PM   #11  
Live for the Moment!

Jacque - Its on at 9pm MST - on NBC! Check your local listings! tee-hee! I sound like an ad...
Br00klyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 10:01 PM   #12  
Jen

RYAN WON!!!! He lost a total of 122 lbs. How flipping amazing is that. Geez they all looked good though. Kelly lost a total of 79 lbs and Gary was 71 lbs and also Gary lost the most body fat. They added the % of weight lost and the % of body fat lost and added them together. Gary came in second, he lost out by 1% point. Next week is a reunion type show, the other 9 were there. Aaron looks amazing, he looks like he's never had a weight problem in his life. Next week they get weighed in and whoever has lost the most wins $100,000. They had no clue, they all looked completely shocked. It was really great to see them all so happy to see one another and hugging and so on. What a totally great show this has been, I don't care what any of the naysayers want to comment about "fat shots" and whatever. This show demonstrates that anyone can lose weight if they exercise and watch their diet. It is so wonderful to see these people succeed. Is anyone here going to try out for the next show?? Apparently they are still looking for people according to what Caroline Rhea said at the end of the show.
Old 01-12-2005, 01:22 AM   #13  
Future marathon runner

S/C/G: 310/185/Where my body takes me

Height: 5'8"

The show tonight was great. I was disappointed that Kelly didn't win, I was really cheering for her. Something about Ryan's attitude just really rubs me the wrong way, but I'm very proud of him that he's lost so much and changed his life. Everyone on that show is inspirational. I am built very much like Kelly, especially the big arms, so I really related to her.
Raelynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 08:17 AM   #14  
Learning to love ME!

Yeah, Kelly looked great! They all looked great! I hope they maintain the weight loss now that the money incentive is gone.

Jen, what do you mean about the naysayers and fat shots? I'm sorry--I'm a little sheltered and haven't kept up on the buzz about the show. Thanks!
Gypsydancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 08:37 AM   #15  
beautiful

i told my mom last night that if i had someone to take care of my kids for the time i'd be gone i'd jump on a chance to be on the show in a heartbeat!
i knew ryan would win but i was puzzled about how they would pick the winner. i was so hoping kelly or gary would win though. but oh well. they all look amazing and its been really inspiring to watch them. i can't wait for the next show! and the next season!
jkfla is offline   Reply With Quote