Old 12-26-2004, 04:39 PM   #1  
Serious Ju Ju!

S/C/G: 260/see ticker /175

Height: 5 10 ( I hate being taller than all the cute guys!!!)

Default OT - Dating Dilema

Hey Chicks,

I have been spending alot of time the past few weeks thinking about the brother of a good friend of mine. The three of us go out together most Saturday nights, we have some drinks and laugh alot. I was invited to his house for Christmas (by my friend) and we had a blast. We get along very well and seem to have alot in common.

Today, I was taking my walk and my friend and her brother happened to drive by on their way to his house. I ended up spending a great day at his house, again! talk and and laughing with everyone. When he sat next to me today, I had this strong desire to reach out and touch the man. It was almost overpowering. Anyway, we're all going out together for New Years. I can't wait to see him again, even if it's a group thing. So here's the dilema. What should I do? I don't know if he feels the same way about me and I don't want to make a fool of myself in front of him or his sister. But all I can think about is what it would be like to kiss him when the ball drops on new years. What do you think? Should I forget the whole thing or follow my heart? HELP!!!!
seashell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004, 05:21 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/120

Height: 5 foot 4

Do you flirt? If so try a tiny bit of that and see how he reacts. You know look into his eyes and see if he looks back. Smile little things... I would make sure I was in kissing distance when the ball drops. SPECIAL ALERT TO THE MALES OUT THERE!! What do you do to let that special gal know your interested??!!!
mezmerize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004, 08:16 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 218.8/198/135

Height: 5'4

GO FOR IT
e.mccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004, 08:51 PM   #4  
Serious Ju Ju!

When I look into his eyes, he sort of gets red and looks away, then gets reall quiet. Is that a good thing? Or is he thinking, this girl is nuts?
Old 12-26-2004, 09:04 PM   #5  

Hehehe..If he thought you were nuts he would not want to be around you so much. Awww...he blushes when you meet eyes. I think he might like you. Just my opinion though. I say go for it too. Make sure to meet his eyes on New Years at midnight and see what happens. Those eyes will tell you what you should do.
Tammy32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004, 10:15 PM   #6  
Serious Ju Ju!

Im thinking I should make some sort of comment about knowing who I want to kiss me at mid night while staring right at him and smiling. Will that make the point?
Old 12-26-2004, 10:57 PM   #7  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashell
Im thinking I should make some sort of comment about knowing who I want to kiss me at mid night while staring right at him and smiling. Will that make the point?
HAHAHAHA, that is PERFECT!!!!!
SuchAPrettyFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004, 11:53 PM   #8  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Your brave lol. I am the old fashion type, I would let him make the first move for fear of humiliation and the possibility of losing a good friend. I bet when you are toasting in the new year, he will make a move......

Besides......enjoy the excitement of that day to come...makes he heart giddy
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004, 02:11 AM   #9  
oogala boogala

S/C/G: 280/280/150

Height: 5'3"

Default Just jumpin in...

Yeah, if he's diggin on ya in any way he'll probably pick up the hint...flirt it up and if ya get good vibes...step the game up! Steal a kiss for the New Year, then blame it on the booz J/K (kinda).

Ya never know, ya might be on a with him soon. If not, better to know instead of from afar. I guess time will tell on whatever ya decide!
Erica1FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004, 10:06 PM   #10  

Default If i were the person who makes your heart beat..

I'd be happy to spend a great evening with all these nice people....

To make this evening perfect, it would be great if....at the end of the evening i'd receive an invitation for supper, restaurant, cinema..etc...with the beautiful lady you are...

GO FOR IT!!!!!

Just my opinion, but comes from a single man
frenchiepolarbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004, 07:59 PM   #11  
Serious Ju Ju!

Your so sweet! How about giving a gal a kiss at midnight? I can't wait for new years eve. I got this great new top, black, very low cut. What the heck, I didn't lose 85 pounds for nothing, right?
Old 12-28-2004, 08:08 PM   #12  
Abby's Mommy

Oh, how sweet! I miss those first days of flirting, they were so fun!
Ivanna B. Skinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004, 10:12 PM   #13  
Born Loser

S/C/G: 490/See Tracker/245

If he is like me the red face means he is interested and you will have to make the move. My arm was outstreched on the couch and my now wife sat down very close to me so I kind of got the hint. We kissed and made out for the next couple of hours. Had she not made the move that would not have happened. If you don't go for it you may never know.

How about asking his sister. If you all hang out together I'm sure they talk. She may be able to fill in a lot of the gaps.
howie6267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2004, 09:20 AM   #14  
Learning to love ME!

Do you know him well enough to know whether he is shy around women or assertive? If he blushed, I would suspect he is shy, but defer to your judgment! If he's shy, you'll have to make the first move, or be extremely obvious that he has clearance to make the first move. If he's the assertive type, I wouldn't make the first move, but more subtly give signals that you're interested (flirt, flirt, flirt!). Good luck for a very romantic New Years Eve!
Gypsydancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2004, 12:03 PM   #15  
Serious Ju Ju!

Hey Howie,

I sure hope your right. What a sweet story about you and your wife. Im hoping I have a similar out come. I don't want to be asertive and find out that that turns him off, but I don't want to wait forever either. UGHHHHH!!!! Why is life so complicated?

Darleene,

Thanks for the good advice. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens. I am a little unsure about flirting with the guy infront of his sister and our other friends. If he isn't interested, boy do I look stupid!