Old 12-10-2004, 11:01 PM   #16  

I'm sending the same prayers I just used last month when my Dr. saw something he didn't know what it was on my pap exam. After getting the pap results and a ultrasound everything looked normal so hopefully you will get the same results.
dowsx4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2004, 11:19 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 261/158/below 160

Height: 5'8" (Dang, I shrank an inch!)

Many prayers and good thoughts coming your way, and the power of our thoughts and prayers can be miraculous.

Hang in there, Sarah! You have lots of friends here who want to see you well and happy.
Sheila53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 12:36 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Wow, I'm speechless. Thats some scary stuff, to quote everyone else, keep those spirits up. With tranquillizers you will definitely be getting a lot of rest, rent a lot of movies and plan for a weekend at home. You are such a loving, caring woman, and I wish the best for you, and if there is anything you need.. don't hesitate to ask.

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 12:53 AM   #19  
missaprylj

I don't know what else to add, Sarah, other than my thoughts and prayers are with you and Lorraine.
Old 12-11-2004, 02:59 AM   #20  
Getting back on track!

Hi Sarah,
I've been so busy I've only just checked in and read your news.
You and Lorraine will be in my thoughts and prayers. Have a peaceful weekend - we all love you!
Annie-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 07:38 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 247/177.5/130

Height: 5'3"

Sarah, I can't even really think of how or what to say.. I am so sad about this. Ever since I read this yesterday, I can't think of anything else. Please let me know what I can do for you and Lorraine. Just remember how far advanced the medical world is today. It may be trying but you are strong and everything will work out. I'm here for you and will be thinking about you alot. You WILL get through this. I'll be in touch.

I love you girl!
tolose85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 10:26 AM   #22  

Sarah, I was so sad to read this scary news. Please know that we are all here for you with love and support because we really are a family and you can count on us through what ever may lie ahead. I also wanted you to keep something else in mind. I truely believe that everything in life happens for a reason. Maybe it is in your path to become an advocate for those with Sarcoidosis or Lymphoma, who knows? But no matter the reason, I know that you will tackle this with the same resolve and determination as you've shown for your health this past year. And when you overcome it, you will be that much stronger for it. You and Lorraine are definitely in my thoughts. Please keep us posted with any news you hear.

Beverly
boiaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 12:04 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 274/?/175

Height: 5'8

Sarah, this is so terrible. I wish I could do something for you.. and if there's anything, i'm definitely here for you. I wish I knew what else to say... we all love you, girl.
djs06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 12:38 PM   #24  

Sarah, yesterday I sat here and typed out a pretty long post to you and then deleted it. I was not sure if I was saying the right things or not. Today I have decided there really is no right or wrong thing to say. To not say anything at all would be the worst thing. I've been thinking about you alot. I think that I am blown away right now. In shock. I know you don't have a definitive diagnosis yet, but like you, every possibility has run through my mind. This I do know, you are a strong woman. I also know that you have a world of support right here. I know we can't be right at your doorstep, but believe me if we could we would be. I hope for the very best for you. I will be here for you no matter what!! I know you are scared and I am right here beside you to give you courage and strength. Lean on us, don't bear this by yourself. I love you Sarah, and I truly mean that.
Tammy32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 12:46 PM   #25  
I climb mountains!

S/C/G: 284/208/145

Hi, everybody. I don't even know what to say. I'm just without words. (Can you believe it?? ) Every one of your responses brought tears to my eyes -- Lorraine doesn't even want me to read any more! Even as I write this, I'm crying. I guess all I can do is just sit and wait till Monday, and then take it as it comes. Lorraine's discouraging me from doing more research on it this weekend, she wants me to just try to keep my mind off it. We're crying a lot together, and talking a lot about how we're in this together. I just feel so, so sorry for bringing this into our lives. I thank God in immeasurable ways for her love and for the support she gives -- that you guys give as well. I really just can't tell you how frightened I am, and how much I sincerely appreciate all of your kind words and support. I honestly love you all, and consider each of you a blessing.

Whatever it is -- cancer or not -- I'll just try to receive it with grace and faith, and then be as strong as I can. What else can you do, right?

Thank you again, each of you.
lessofsarahtolove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 01:29 PM   #26  
Old Cackler

SARAH!!! LYMPHOMA IS NOT A DEATH SENTENCE!!! [if that's what it is] just keep repeating that. no matter what the outcome is, you will be around here for a LONG time...

and if the docs recommend aggressive therapy - SAY YES!!!! you are one determined woman with a whole lot of future ahead of you... grab it!!!!!
jiffypop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 01:42 PM   #27  
Believe

My thoughts and prayers are with you! Keep us updated.
Melissa
melsfolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 02:31 PM   #28  
Starting over Spring 2011

Height: 5'10"

Dear Sarah,

I don't know you very well yet, but I know you have already touched my life in such a positive caring way, and I can see how much you are loved by everyone here. I know it must be so hard right now. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I can tell you are very strong. You will get through this. Take good care of you.
tkdkathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 04:50 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

The internet is a very scary place to look up information, I once tried to look up a home remedy for heartburn (which is just to drink a lot of water slowly fyi), thats when I "discovered" that I was dying of many many many different ailments. I'd wait to see a doctor and get some info from them, formulate questions.. I always bring a pen and paper when I go to see a doctor about something specific. And you are too strong to let this beat you down even a little bit, just think of it like weight loss, you are in this for the long run, and you will beat it. In the mean time, drink some peppermint tea, and maybe look into buying "presciption for nutritional healing", which is a book full of different conditions and illnesses, and it talks about the nutritional side of healing your body. I personally avoid taking any drugs, and have used this book when I was diagnosed with endometriosis. Anything helps Or ask me, I have the book and can look stuff up for you.

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 08:58 PM   #30  
Exercise Vidiot

{{{{{{HUGE BEAR HUGS}}}}}} Sarah, I'm so sorry you have to deal with this! But, you are a strong, amazing, inspirational woman and I know that whatever it is, you will kick its butt! In the meantime I am sending lots of love and positive thoughts your way....
Fitbabe is offline   Reply With Quote