3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Hobbling back onto the wagon (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/49863-hobbling-back-onto-wagon.html)

barbygirl43 11-29-2004 01:32 PM

Hobbling back onto the wagon

I think I not only fell off the wagon but it ran over me somewhere along the way. Alas I'm back on it and ready to move forward. I've set my new calorie goal at 1600 for this week (down from 1800) and see where that gets me. I didn't really overindulge on T-day but the next 3 days after. I felt like crap all weekend. I was cramping something horrible and felt like a truck hit me. I didn't move much from the couch and just ate whatever whenever (I have a nice little gain to prove that I did that). I'm hoping by me tweaking the plan down a couple hundred calories for the week will help me move forward.

I see we have quite a few members who have yet to poke their heads back in here after the holidays. I hope more will resurface, ready to tackle the next round of holidays head on.

PamPSM644 11-29-2004 05:50 PM

:eating2: I'm here and I got hit by that same wagon.I was so looking forward to eating on Thanksgiving and I certinly did. The next day I wondered if I ate because it tasted so good or because it's what I've alway done? Ya,it tasted good but it wasn't "wonderful" like I thought it was going to be. I think on X-mass I'll be happy with a much smaller portion. :hungry: Anyway,I'm back on my diet and adding a new block to my walk. At least I didn't gain anything. :goodscale

tolose85 11-29-2004 06:24 PM

I think I'm DRIVING YOUR WAGON!! SO.. Lets get back to business girls!! We can do it!! Lookin alive for 2005!!!

howie6267 11-29-2004 08:57 PM

I fell off this weekend also. My T-Day bleed over into Saturday with a good day in between. I'm ready to get back at it though. We can do it.

Br00klyn 11-29-2004 10:38 PM

I think I'm Gretchen's Navigator if she's the driver... ;)

Alright folks, lets focus really hard on making the best choices we can thru the holidays... and then BAM! Watch out as we'll all hit it FULL force as of January 1st? Sound like a deal?

Jazzmine 11-30-2004 06:06 AM

The wagon ran over me too...and keeps backing up and doing it again and again and again.

Desperately..trying...to..get...back...on...plan

seashell 11-30-2004 06:50 AM

Hey you guys! Take my hand and jump back into the wagon. The sun will always rise to a new day and a new chance to start again!

Welcome back and good luck!

Hey Gretchen,

Is that your hubby with you? He's a hottie! (And your not so bad yourself!)

lessofsarahtolove 12-01-2004 12:13 AM

Well I fell off the wagon, got back up and stuck out my thumb to hitch a ride, then that damned Gretchen rode that wagon right OVER me! Sheesh, women drivers! :dizzy:

Ok, Thanksgiving wasn't a biggie.....I exercised early that morning, drove 6 1/2 hours from Baltimore to Long Island -- yup I said 6 1/2 hours -- crazy traffic. My breakfast and lunch were extra low cal and on-plan, and then I ate quite sensibly when we got there -- then it was 4 1/2 hours home.

Fast forward to two days later when I made our own Thanksgiving dinner at home......no sooner could you say, "Boy I love stuffing" than I was OFF! I'd gotten some off-plan stuff for my off-plan partner, and apparently lost my mind in some kind of crazy out of body experience that lasted for 3 days (we went away after that to a friend's house for a few days.) Not horrible overall.....but not on-plan -- no way, no how.

Today was fine, if not exactly on plan. Meaning that my calories were about 1600, with a higher fat ratio than I'm supposed to have.

I'm all set up for success tomorrow.....and, after taking Friday, Monday, and Tuesday off from work, I've got to say I'm actually grateful to get back to my autopilot on-plan work routine! :dizzy: Tomorrow is another day, right everybody? *sigh*

Jillegal 12-01-2004 03:08 AM

Looks like I'm going to have to harness a lot of you up to PULL the wagon - hmmm, talk about exercise! I didn't "suffer" through an American Thanksgiving, so I'll be the driver and will make sure to dangle carrots in front of you to encourage the pulling (note I said carrots and not cupcakes). Heck people, I know you can pull that wagon all the way to the end of the year and into the new year! Giddyup!!

howie6267 12-01-2004 12:12 PM

I'm back on plan and have been since Sunday. My only problem is we are having another Thanksgiving/Christmas dinner this weekend with our best freinds. They are on diets also but I know none of us will be watching our plan this Saturday. He always makes some decadent dessert and I always fix the full thanksgiving meal. So that will be my normal treat day. I am going to eat better than I did on Thanksgiving. I really just made a pig of myself that day. So I'm hoping I at least held on to what I lost this past week and I have a little hope that I might even lose a pound.

barbygirl43 12-01-2004 06:08 PM

Well ladies and gent (add the s if Si is back around :)) I'm back on the wagon and have even started adding more exercise to my routine. I cut my calories down 200 a day and have already lost 4 pounds since monday (not official since I only "weigh-in" once a week but hey it's a nice start).
I also packed up my stepper and brought it to work. We just didn't have the space in the house and I think I will actually use it more at work. My goal is to use it at least 10 minutes a day either all at once or 2 5-min. sessions. Once I get that down to routine, I'll add 5 more minutes.

I also figure since I do enjoy my TV and relaxing in front of it, I might as well walk in place. I've done the WATP tapes enough to know about what pace I need to go so I walked for 30 mins. last night while flipping between Biggest Loser and amazing race.

howie6267 12-01-2004 07:55 PM

Good for you Dawnyal. Your doing great.