Just wanted to share......

• Woops ~ forgive me, I posted this on the Happy Thanksgiving thread by mistake.

It turned out to be a nice day after all. I was feeling kind of blue about not being able to spend thanksgiving with my family ~ but an angel here on earth came to my rescue. Kim (Inca's Momma) from our 100 lb club here could not be with her family today either, so she invited me to meet her at the Cracker Barrel for lunch. We had such a nice time visiting and all. And she shared her excitment about her baby.

I am so thankful for this site and all the wonderful people here.

And thank you Kim for a nice afternoon.
  • Wow, that's fantastic - for both of you! How lovely that this site brings people together in so many different ways. Its really awesome, isn't it?
  • Aw, that's great!
  • terrific!
  • Awww Gayle I had such a great time with you as well dear Thanks for joining me!

P.S. The baby decided later that the roast beef was ok, so I polished it off for supper
  • Excellent! I'm glad you guys were able to spend the holiday together

And Kimberlie, my congrats about the baby news.. I haven't been around much lately so haven't had the chance to congratulate you!
  • I'm so glad that you two had a good time. There is nothing better than making a wonderful friend. I would say that your Thanksgiving Day was a huge success!!
  • that's so great you 2 got to spend t-day together.
  • I'm so glad to hear you two had a good time! Too cool.
  • Awwww. That's so nice.