I am thankful for.......

• My hearing ~ I can hear the pretty Christmas music on the radio, I can hear the voices of my family on the phone.

My sight ~ I can see pictures of my family.

My family ~ even though I can't be with them, they are alive and I can talk to them on the phone.

My job ~ I have a job to go to.

I'll add more as they come to mind.
  • My life.
  • All that I have
    All that I am
    And the will and opportunity to acheive more
  • My husband and I were talking about this at 3 am (I've been getting up too much in the middle of the night lately!)

We thank God for so much. Just the fact that we can cuddle in a warm bed together at night means so much. We are so rich, even though by standards of living in america we are average.

I am thankful that every thing I need is provided for - sometimes I may worry (ie. when is the next payday? or can afford all these Christmas gifts?) but when you really think about it God does provide me with everything I need plus so much more!

Great thread!
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Dana

ps.. I'm also thankful for all of you
  • This is a wonderful idea for a thread. Ummm.I have so much to be greatful for. The love of my son. The company and friendship of my fur children. Being able to walk and the leg braces that make it possible.A happy comfortable place to live and friends,though in far away places are still close to my heart.
  • I am thankful for:

My health
    My life
    My partner, Lorraine
    Our 8 furkids
    My job
    My newfound resolve and focus
    My home and all its comforts
    My friends
    My sense of humor (it helps me out a lot!)
    My enjoyment of healthy food
    My progress this year in so many things
    My health insurance
    My ability to hope
    The gifts of my upbringing - some wonderful women saved me from being lost
    Dictionaries and cookbooks (they both provide so much pleasure!)
    My earlier traveling experiences
    My body's reaction to exercise and good, healthy food
    My faith
    You guys
  • My life, health, and happiness.
    My husband and children.
    My family and friends
    and so much more my mind went blank when trying to think of it all.
  • I am thankful that I found this board and all the support of so many wonderful people.
  • You all made me teary, but happy teary for sure! There's no way to top all of these, so I'll just tack on to the end. I'm thankful for:

...Lovely parents and friends
    ...Having no more worry than I can bear
    ...Lots of laughter in my life
    ...The ability to find joy in the littlest thing
    ...The strength to keep going everyday

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We are all so lucky.
  • i am thankful for brilliant doctors, without them i wouldn't have my babies.
    my family and friends
    the time i got to spend with my best friend before she passed away
    i am thankful for every person that has come in and out of my life... they all helped shape me and make me into who i am today.
    i am thankful for everything i have, though i have not much.
    i am blessed with a roof over my head, a loving family, awesome friends, clothes and food in my belly (a little too much right now LOL)
  • Oh ~ and this site and all of you here ~ you all help me so much ~ thank you!
  • hmm,.. lets see,.. Iam thankful for

My Family
    My husband
    my apartment,.. warm and dry
    having food to eat
    excellent doctors and meds
    having a mostly healthy heart

all that has gone ont his past week, i am just so thankful that it wasnt worse and that I will probably be ok,.. even if we are going to be in debt for the rest of our lives because of it,..