Old 11-24-2004, 06:04 PM   #46  
Getting back on track!

Heather I just know 2005 is going to be your year! You've been through **** the past few days and look at you... doing the positive, wise best thing for you. You are taking control. I am really proud of you. I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!! I know its a difficult time but I was just looking at the photographs of you from Aug to Oct and I'm just imagining what your photo is going to be like this time next year.
Love Annie

P.S I'm sorry the snow is inconveniencing you but...I loved the picture and WELL I LOVE SNOW!
Annie-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2004, 06:56 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 376/319/170

Height: 5'2

hehehe... i love snow,.. i just dont like the havoc it places on travel.

Im going to post more pics of the snow in my blog, so if you want to see them, be sure to check it out.

I took my first set of meds today and the one slows your heart rate a bit and wow does it make me sleepy!
heather_dw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2004, 09:46 PM   #48  
I climb mountains!

S/C/G: 284/208/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by heather_dw
The medicaid lady from the hospital called and said I am ineligible because i dont have kids and I am not officially disabled, so I am stressing a bit over that,.. i mean i am sure I racked up AT LEAST 10k worth of hospital bills so far,...it wasnt as if the things i did were frivolous??? It seems like they are saying they dont care about my health if I dont have kids??? whatever!! I will talk to the local medicaid lady from family services next week.
Heather, when you first started this thread, I checked out Medicare and Medicaid to see if you would be eligible, and it didn't seem that you would be, so that's why I provided that other link. Go here to see Medicaid's rules of eligibility.

I would ask to speak to one of the hospital's social workers to see what they would advise.
lessofsarahtolove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2004, 10:10 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 376/319/170

Height: 5'2

Im hoping that we will get it based on the "posessions under 2000" requirement. We dont actually own anything but the car and it is a 92 Olds, so I know that isnt worth 2 grand,.. I wonder what else they count as posessions? Im starting to worry about it, because if Medicaid doesnt pay it,.. i dont know what we are going to do..
heather_dw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2004, 08:17 AM   #50  

alot of hospitals have a medical assistence form that you can fill out and they will reduce your bill and make a payment arrangement for the rest. You should contact the hosptial about that.
dowsx4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004, 09:19 PM   #51  
Live for the Moment!

Heather,

I'm so sorry I missed this post but I really haven't been around much lately.

You're in my thoughts and prayers, and I'm glad to hear that the test results came back much better than what you were thinking.

You are one strong lady and I know you will get through this. Try not to worry too much about the financial side of things right now, just stay focused on taking care of yourself.

We're all here for you!
Br00klyn is offline   Reply With Quote