Gonna have to ditch dieting efforts for awhile

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I found out Tuesday that I'm pregnant. Neddless to say I was shocked, but they did an ultrasound yesterday and my baby is 5 weeks 5 days old.
  • hmmm.... well, at least its not me this time. that would sure be a miracle. LOL

congratulations!!!
  • Congratulations!!
    Carol
  • Wow that is exciting news for you. You'll be a great mom!!
  • Congratulations Kimberlie!!! My 1st grandchild (Boy) is due the 1st week of Jan. I can hardly wait!! I Love babies! It's so exciting!!!
  • Wonderful news, Kimberlie!! Congratulations, I'm very pleased for you

I've come to the conclusion that joining the 3FC 100lb. club tends to result in weight-loss, marriage or pregnancy. (I'll take the first, will consider the second and you'll see it on CNN headline news if its the third)

Again, congrats Kimberlie and best wishes for a healthy and happy pregnancy.
  • Kimberley, Congratulations!! Babies are such a joy and blessing. Is this your first baby? I can't recall if I have ever read on here if you have children or not. I wish you the best with your pregnancy.
  • Congratulation! I hope your good eating habits you have adopted will stick with you! When I was pregnant with my first child I wished I had eaten better and walked from the begining, I think it would have made things easier! I can't wait to hear all about it! Pregnancy must be in the water....I'm switching to diet soda!
  • Congratulations! And I hope your new good habits help you to maintain your weight for as long as possible....and I'm with Julie on the eating right and exercise thing. Again, congratulations to you and your husband (family?) Anyway.....
  • Kimberlie, congratulations on such wonderful news! You've got some great new habits to put into play while you're pregnant. How are your spotted kids going to take this?
  • Congratulations! The doggies will be so jealous.
  • Congratulations. If it keeps up like this we're going to have to start a preggo thread for all the members.

LOL Jill that is so true. I think I've experienced all 3 since joing 3FC 100lb club!!!
  • I'm thrilled and yes Tammy this is my first child. My "boyfriend" (for lack of a better word) is shocked but he's ok with it. We have a lot to talk about obviously. And yes unfortunately I'm not sure how my spotted babies are gonna like it I'm gonna play that one by ear and see how it goes. THe cats are being migrated to outside only, they spend about 75% of the time there now anyway but they currently have a litterbox inside which is going in the trash this weekend so they get the boot out the door
  • If hanging out on this board results in pregnancy, I'm going to start putting condoms over the keyboard.

Congrats Kimberlie... Jessica is a great name if it's a girl.
  • Congrats Kim!!!! Aimee is a fabulous name for a girl as well.