3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Chit Chat - week of 11/15 - 11/21 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/49431-chit-chat-week-11-15-11-21-a.html)

Sandi 11-16-2004 01:03 PM

Chit Chat - week of 11/15 - 11/21

Hi everyone!!! How are you?

Yesterday I had a VERY stressful day at work and turned to food to make me feel better. I am sad to say that it did help. I don't know how long it will take until I can get through my emotions without turning to food. I even skipped my exercise which might have turned things around had I given it the chance.

But today is a better day and I am back on plan, and I have plans to go to the gym tonight!

How is everyone else doing??

barbygirl43 11-16-2004 04:24 PM

WTG Sandi on getting back on track and not letting that one slipup turn into a downhill slide. I'm proud of you!!!

I've just been super busy and feeling rundown all the time. I have no energy. I even started taking a vitamin and I've tried exercising first thing in the morning and in the evenings to see what might help. (Of course the last few days I haven't gotten any exercise in.)

Life in general is just so hectic. Lilly has decided she would rather pee (and poop) in her panties now after we've been doing so well with potty training for a couple of months. William just had 2 teeth poke through (he now has 4) and Chris is sulking over something not sure what it is yet. I'm hoping one of these days life will slow down just a wee bit but I guess if it doesn't, then it's time for me to start keeping up with it.

missaprylj 11-16-2004 06:28 PM

Sandi- Yahoooooooo for getting RIGHT BACK on track! :clap: :clap:

Dawnyal- Sounds like you have your hands full! Try not to get too stressed out, and enjoy little things here and there.... Did you know that in Oklahoma it is illegal to wear your boots to bed!?!? :lol: :lol:

Well, I'm doing alright! I'm getting fired about about leaving town on Saturday and spending a week at my sister's house. Also- Amazing Race starts tonight.
I have so much homework to do though: chemistry is so tedious!!

Tammy32 11-17-2004 12:50 PM

So far, so good. My week is going pretty right on. Thanks to TOM I am wanting to eat every carb I can find in the house. I'm doing good. I've stuck to fat free and sugar free pudding and cool whip. Those are keeping me in check pretty good.

I'm adjusting to my dh being back. I was struggling a bit to not go into my old eating habits from before when he was home. I've found that I am not struggling near as hard anymore. It kind of seems that it is all falling into place. It certainly helps that he is open to eating healthy foods and meals.

Sandi, I know your week did not start off to well. I am sorry to hear that. We are halfway through the week now. Is it going any better?

Dawnyal, I know how hard it is to feel like you never have any energy. For a long time I was that way. I tried everything there was. Finally one day it started to improve. I hate it when I can't really tell what it was that ultimately worked to solve a problem. I just hope that that demon never comes back for to long. I hope that you can get it figured out soon. Hang in there.

Apryl, Amazing Race is my all time most favorite reality show!! I love it!! I always get so excited when the new season starts. Although, I was not happy that the high school friends were last on the show last night. I found them to be so funny. They would have been really funny to watch on future episodes. *sigh*, such is life.

Annie-Rose 11-18-2004 11:15 AM

Hello!
Hope this week is good for you Sandi and that you are keeping on track!!! :cheer:
How are you Dawnyal? :grouphug: Hope you are feeling a bit better!Hope the poopy nappies have gone!!!
Have great time at your sisters Apryl. Chemistry = :tired: to me too!
I'm so glad things are going so well Tammy. :sunny: You are just doing so well!!!
I've got flu and so am not at work! I'm not sure how I'll do weigh in wise this week. I'm not eating much but I am eating just what I fancy. Mashed potato - WHY???????? Also why is day time T.V so appealing when you have to go to work but when you are off its rubbish?
Have a good rest of the week!

howie6267 11-18-2004 03:04 PM

Well we can finally get back to normal here. Our kitchen remodle was finished up today and now I can go back to sleeping my regular hours and cooking in my own kithcen. It will be so nice. If you want to check out before and after shots you can click on the link in my sig for my blog.

Annie-Rose 11-18-2004 03:20 PM

I love it!!!! I love the red walls too!!! It's really lovely!

barbygirl43 11-18-2004 05:50 PM

Tammy--glad to hear DH is being supportive in your efforts and ya'll are finding a plan you both can follow

Annie Rose--yuck on the being sick. I so know what you mean about there never being anything good on daytime tv when you're off work. I remember getting off for something and hoping to catch a sneak peak and catch up on All My children only to be dissappointed in the reruns of stuff I saw while on maternity leave.

Howie--that is so cool. Your kitchen is awesome looking. I'm so jealous. good for you and Kimberly for getting one. So is all the remodeling done now or do you have more areas you're working on?

As for me. things are getting better. I've been reading a new book. Get skinny the smart way and it's been a good read so far. It's still the basic eat less, exercise more but they way they present it seems pretty down to earth. They do advocate adding pectin to your diet but I think I want to do more research on that before putting some in my water.

I now only have to finish the kids' afghans and buy a couple more small gifts and Christmas shopping is done!!! YEAH

dowsx4 11-18-2004 07:30 PM

Howie I love your new kitchen. My mom wants to paint her living room and I am trying to talk her into a darker color and I think she is leaning toward a lavander or blue. It would be a real change for her it has always been off white or pale blue for 18 years.