Weekly Weigh-In Thread 11/1 - 11/7

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Hello, everybody! Sorry, Amy Jo and Gretchen -- just thought I'd get this up and running since we didn't have one yet and I'm sure there are folks eager to share their good news!

My "official" weigh-in day is not Monday, it's later in the week, so I'll just give a "current" report and report back officially later in the week. I'm now at 212, so 72 pounds down. (And 13 pounds from my Winter Solstice goal of 199!!)

I can't wait to hear how everyone else is doing!!
  • Congratulations Sarah I'm sure you'll make your solstice goal with no trouble.. just imagine.. Onederland!
  • Well, I had a slower week, but jumped off the plateau this weekend. Down 2 from 225 to 223.

Congrats, Sarah - Onederland is just around the corner!
  • Congrats Sarah and Jennifer. You both are doing great and both are getting close to onederland. I can't wait to get to 299 that will be my onederland since I will never be under 200. My current goal is to be there by March.
  • Excellent news that you're off that plateau Jennifer.Well done!
    Great on the 212 too Sarah!
    I've not lost this week and am not sure why??? But I'm plugging away and will have better news next Monday! I PROMISE!!!!
  • WAY TO GO YOU ALL!!!
    You're almost there Sarah! You'll probably beat me to your goal!!
    Allright Jennifer for dumpng that plateau!!
    Annie Rose, I know how you feel sister! But you'll see a loss next week Im sure!

As for me...TOM is here, so no weigh in for me this week. (Or at least till its gone)
  • WTG Sarah and Jennifer--2 pounds is great.

I'm up one more pound to 263.5 but in all honesty, I expected a 5 pound gain so this is nothing. I'm finally back on track and am getting my life in order. I made out my menu last week and I can tell I have a different mindset.
  • I'm going to weigh in on Friday. I've gained in the vicinity of 5 pounds, i *think*
    Hopefully it'll come off soon.

Glad to hear the good news from everyone. Keep up the excellent work.
  • Good job everyone... I lost a pound... SO I am thrilled! Especially given the past couple of weeks I've had!
  • Congrats, Gretchen! Sometimes all it takes to get remotivated (at least for me) is just a little success.

I'm so proud of how far you've come -- you're looking (and I'm sure feeling) great!!!

Jen
  • Hey, I'm down to 210 this week, thats three pounds for the week!
  • Good for you Gretchen. See I told you today would be better. Keep up the good work we are all pulling for you.

Jessica 3 lbs that is awsome.
  • congrats Gretchen and Star Angel!!!!
  • wtg gretchen and jessica!!!
  • Congratulations everyone who has lost. As for me, I'm not going to talk about it