Old 10-25-2004, 10:49 PM   #1  
missaprylj

Cool OT: Halloween Costumes

Hey everyone! It's almost Halloween, can you believe it?

This year, my friends and I are doing a "group" costume, sort of. We're all being like childrens' mythical creatures....

I'm the Tooth Fairy!!! I made my costume myself and it is so cute! I promise to put a picture up over the weekend. I think it's the best costume I've ever had.

My other friends are Cupid, the Easter Bunny, Mother Earth, a leprechaun, and Mr. and Mrs. Claus.

1) Are you dressing up this year? As what?

2) What was your best costume ever?
Old 10-25-2004, 11:08 PM   #2  
Live for the Moment!

Great Topic.. as always Apryl!

Halloween? Wasn't it just last week I was excited about summer?! Time's just flyin' by.... Crazy...

1.) Not dressin' up this year.... I have Friday off, and that's when work is doing a big halloween thing... And, I really have nothing else to dress up for.

2.) I know this is kinda cheesy... But, my best costume was as a "callgirl" with my close girlfriend... and our best guy friend dressed up as our Pimp.. complete w/ business cards and all... I've attached a pic of him & I It was lots of fun.. We walked around school on his arm all day...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3fc.jpg (7.2 KB, 61 views)
Br00klyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 09:23 AM   #3  
There is no try, only DO

I'm already wearing my costume.. it's a fat suit. Next year you'll get to see what I actually look like underneath *giggle*.

Seriously though, I don't think we're dressing up this year. Last year I went as a goth girlie.. that was fun.

I think the best costume I ever had was the year I did my ex and I up in KISS makeup and we both wore suits the same as on the cover of the 'Dressed to Kill' album. I went as Peter (the cat man) and he went as Ace. We actually got cheered walking into a bar.. it was a blast. I do have to pat myself on the back for that.. we looked damn good lol.
lil_cara_mia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 10:02 AM   #4  
beautiful

i haven't dressed up in ages. i think the last time i did i was a bed bug. i got a headband and made it look like antennas and wore my pajamas.

dillon wants to wear his elephant costume again this year and we found a red princessy looking dress for bryleigh. the hard part will be getting her to sit still for make up and hair.
jkfla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 01:19 PM   #5  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

I have never been very into dressing up as a adult. And as I have gained the weight, I have grown to avoid it at all costs.

Jacob is going to be an airforce fighter pilot.
Sandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 01:35 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 261/158/below 160

Height: 5'8" (Dang, I shrank an inch!)

I haven't put on a Halloween costume in over 20 years. And since I moved, we get only two sets of trick-or-treaters--the kids next door and the kids across the street. It's a bummer because I love looking at kids' costumes. Can't wait to see yours, Apryl.
Sheila53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 01:39 PM   #7  
Born Loser

S/C/G: 490/See Tracker/245

The only costume that sticks out in my mind is when I was in 3rd grade I dressed up as woman and used whiffle balls for boobs. I would love to have a picture of that. I must have been a sight.
howie6267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 07:11 PM   #8  

I wanted to dress up this year but just didn't have the money to make the costume, I wanted to be morticia adams.

My favorite costume was when Hubby and I dressed as beauty and the beast.

This year my kids are going as Harry Potter and an Elephant.
dowsx4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 01:06 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

I posted my halloween pic somewhere. When we go out Friday with the rest of the Flintstones, I'll post a pic of them. Mom made Jeff and I's costume but I'm making the other 3 so you have to promise to overlook all the flaws.

I'm trying to think of my all time favorite and maggie simpson is about the only one that pops out. I won scariest costume that year at school
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 07:08 PM   #10  
beautiful

my mom suggested that we dress up as hillbillies this year. LOL
jkfla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 11:13 PM   #11  
missaprylj

Old 10-28-2004, 06:34 AM   #12  
Getting back on track!

Quote:
Originally Posted by howie6267
The only costume that sticks out in my mind is when I was in 3rd grade I dressed up as woman and used whiffle balls for boobs.
Howie -
Annie-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote