Im Back

• Hi everyone....Im back Wow so much has happened since I was last here. I left my husband, met a wonderful man, moved several states away and am starting over. I am down to 308 for a grand total loss of 52 lbs. I know I still have a long way to go but I know I can do it. I just got an MP3 player for my birthday so I can have music to listen to during those all important walks. Now I just have to figure out how to use it.

I cant wait to get back to posting and finding out how everyone is doing. Hope all is well.
  • Glad you're back, great job with the 52 pounds. Sounds like things are going well for you.
  • You HAVE been a busy girl, haven't you? Glad everything's going so well, weightwise and otherwise! Welcome back and happy belated birthday (yesterday, right?)
  • yep! Thanks! Turned 29. I guess it is time to get my butt in gear
  • Welcome back, Victoria -- and belated happy birthday to you! Sounds like there's been a lot of positive change in your life....here's to continuing in your health improvements too!

Great to have you back -- and kiss that little pugface for me!
  • Welcome back Victoria - and well done on the 52lb loss, that's amazing! Oh yes, and a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!

Love Amanda x
  • Welcome back! It's nice seeing that little pug face again.