3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Weight loss tickers! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/48137-weight-loss-tickers.html)

Raelynn 10-19-2004 10:24 PM

Weight loss tickers!

I think these are so cool. This site has them for pregnancies, but also for weight loss, events etc. I have one in my signature, and just wanted to share if anyone else was interested. :)

www.tickerfactory.com

heather_dw 10-19-2004 10:33 PM

those are really cute,.. too bad i dont know my weight,..blah,..lol

missaprylj 10-19-2004 11:32 PM

Whoohoo! These are so cute:) Thanks, Raelynn:D

Br00klyn 10-20-2004 12:16 AM

Thanks Rae! These are wicked! I love mine. :D

lessofsarahtolove 10-20-2004 12:35 AM

Ok, so here's mine -- but here's a stupid question: how do you update it? When I tried to do that and preview it on the edit sig page, the image didn't appear. And I don't see a way to open an account at tickerfactory.com, so what am I missing that noone else is?? :dizzy: Clearly it's late and I'm without adequate brainpower.....so I'm going to turn in and look forward to getting the answer tomorrow that's going to make me slap my forehead and shake my head at myself. :D Good night, Gracie! ;)

jkfla 10-20-2004 12:45 AM

oh i love these! what a great motivational tool! thanks for sending this in. i have been looking for something like this for some time now.

sarah i think when you need to update it you just go in and do another one or save the url from your ticker and put it in and edit it that way. i'm not really sure.

Fitbabe 10-20-2004 12:47 AM

This is really fun! Thanks!

mezmerize 10-20-2004 01:24 AM

COOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks :)
Mez

Ivanna B. Skinny 10-20-2004 09:14 AM

Oh, Shelly...thats so funny!! You chose the exact same one I did! I didnt know how to get it here though! Can any body help a poor unfortunate computer illiterate like me??

Jen 10-20-2004 10:23 AM

Very cool! I love it :D

Amy...go to the ticker site and make up your ticker then highlight the bbCode and using the commands on the top of your screen under Edit, click on Cut, then open the 3FC site go into the user CP to edit your signature and click wherever you want to put the ticker then go back to the Edit command and click on Paste. You should see the same computer code that was on the ticker site. Then save this and check and see if it worked somewhere you have already posted. This is how I did it so I hope it works for you!

nelie 10-20-2004 10:36 AM

My ticker looks scrunched, let me see how it looks here

jkfla 10-20-2004 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ivanna B. Skinny
Oh, Shelly...thats so funny!! You chose the exact same one I did! I didnt know how to get it here though! Can any body help a poor unfortunate computer illiterate like me??

the fish one was about the 5th one i made. LOL there are sooooo many choices! i originally had the flowers and the dragonfly but it didn't show up very well.

SwimGirl 10-20-2004 01:06 PM

These are cute :) Kinda depressing to see the actual numbers.. but good to keep track of! Thanks Raelynn !

lessofsarahtolove 10-20-2004 01:34 PM

It's so cute to see us all with our little tickers! :lol: Kind of funny! So wherever we go on 3FC, all will know us as 100 lb. Club members! ;) Thanks so much Raelynn for sharing the link!

So how do you update it??

Sandi 10-20-2004 02:09 PM

Now that is just about the coolest thing EVER!!! I have wanted one of those for soooooo long!

Thanks!! :D