Sad Day ..

• A terrible thing happened in our family this week. My husbands cousin and his wife lost their 3 month old baby daughter to SIDS. 3 months to the day she was born ... I cannot even imagine what they are going through right, having never been a mother, i can't imagine how she is handling this...We are heading outta town for the funeral service tomorrow ... thanks for listening ..
  • Oh Dawn, what a terrible thing to happen. I don't know what to say. I can't imagine how difficult this is for your family, especially your cousin and his wife. My prayers are with you and your family. Big hugs to all.
  • Dawn - I know we don't know each other, but I'm sorry to hear what happened with your family. What a horrible thing to have to go through. Take care.
  • My aunt & uncle lost a baby to SIDS in 1990.
  • Awww Dawn -

You and your family are in my thoughts! What a horrible experience this must be...

Take Care of yourself,
  • Many hugs and prayers being sent your way.

I can't imagine the pain and grief your family must feel. I am so very sorry.

God Bless
  • Dawn - I am so sorry to hear about your loss! I can't imagine how people can survive these events. You are in my prayers.

Dana
  • Dawn I am so sorry for your loss - please know that you and your family are in my prayers!
  • Oh Dawn, this news is just heartbreaking. I can't even imagine how people begin to cope with such a terrible loss. You and your family are very much in my thoughts.

Take care,
    Beverly
  • So sorry to hear about your family's loss. I couldn't even begin to comprehend.
  • I am so sorry to hear. I will keep them in my prayers.
  • Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. This was absolutely THE worst thing I have ever experienced, and I cannot begin to imagine what the parents feel now that she is gone. I pray that this never happens to anyone ...
  • That is just so sad. I can't even imagine the heartbreak. My prayers go out to the family.
  • My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family ~ I can't even begin to imagine how... I can't even find the words.