HAppy,Happy

• Another 3lbs,30 total.Yippi! I thinking about taking my Bonbon,[fur child],to the dog park once a week. I have new leg braces which make it so much easier to walk and maybe I'll be able to increase my activity a little.I feel so incouraged about sticking with it this time and I can't tell you how much it means to be able to come here .
  • 30 lbs!!! That great!! Keep it up!!!
  • Awsome Pam! Your doing great keep up the good work.
  • Woo hoo! Go, go, go!
  • "FURchild" OMG!! This is me --> Congrats on the 3 pounds this week!!
  • wtg--great job so far. Keep up the great work.
  • that is a fantastic achievement, you must feel great! Just keep on goin'......
  • 30lbs! You're really on a roll - good for you!!

Hmmm...."Bonbon", I'm thinking along the lines of toy poodle or bichon frise? Then again, names can be deceiving (we had a jack russell named "Killer")
  • Congrats, Pam!!! What a great achievement!

Jillegal, I used to have a Bichon when I was a kid. They're great little dogs (although I prefer the way they look when they're not all floofed out!). Her name was Cotton.
  • Sigh....my bichon Daisy was the sweetest little thing (she hasn't been gone long enough for me to talk about her without tearing up). My dog groomer was always warned against attempting the "floof" look too! We've been looking to give a home to a new "furchild", but I'm still torn because its difficult when you get so emotionally attached to an animal and then lose them (I try to convince myself Daisy's romping around in doggie heaven with Killer and Sheena the siberian husky).