Hair Show?! Hmmm..

• So, guess what?! I'm going to be a hair model this weekend at a big hair show, some of the girls from work are in it, and they convinced me to do it to. Basically, I get my hair cut/styled on stage by a good stylist and they give me a bunch of free products! I'm a little nervous.. yet excited.. I'm not too sure what to think! I just had a haircut about a month ago.. but it was just a trim... So, maybe this will be a good change but I am nervous and hope I don't back out since I have no idea what they're doing.... Hmmm..
  • That sounds exciting!! I'm all for it..... I *LOVE* haircuts, and on me, the shorter, the cuter. I think when I hacked off 5 inches in August, it was the best thing (other than getting contacts; and short of losing weight of course) I could have done for my appearance!

Plus, pro styling products are soooooo expensive!!! You're so lucky! I'm excited FOR you. Please send us a picture when you get your new 'do!!!!
  • Celina thats awesome!! I did a hairshow about 6 months ago.. it was soooo much fun! I got THE best hair cut (haven't had to get one since!).. just make sure you don't have to sign something which says they can do whatever they want with your hair! That happened with my friend, and she ended up with a mullet.. it was pretty scary. It grew up though. Most places let you have some input though I am so happy for you and look forward to seeing your new hair cut !!
  • That's so exciting! Good luck, and have fun.

Swimgirl, LOL, I shouldn't laugh at your friend but mullets make me geeegle. I can spend hours on ratemymullet.com and mulletsgalore.com. tee hee.
  • I'm with you, Dana. Something about a mullet is almost primally funny to me .

Celina, I'm soooo excited for you. What fun! I was a hair model once for Vidal Sassoon and got my hair cut and colored for free, and it was the coolest haircut/color I ever had! I think they'll do a fabulous job.

Plus, you gotta love the free schwag!
  • Free schwag rocks.

Mullets. That made my day.
  • Well how cool is that?!?! I can't wait to see the pics!! Have a great time. I have always thought that you had really GREAT hair!!!
  • That sounds like a lot of fun and super pampering for FREE to boot. Have fun and be sure and share the pics with us .
  • I did it one time and loved the haircut. Good luck and SHOW US PICTURES!
  • That sounds like SOOO much fun! Have a great time!!
  • Congratulations!!! We want pics!!! Hope Steve likes it!
  • Sounds like a blast I'm sure you'll get a fantastic cut.

I need to do something with my hair eventually. I love it long but it's become a bit much. I'm thinking maybe something along the lines of what Elizabeth Hurley has.. only longer. Don't know yet.. one of these days.

Heather