Happy Birthday, jkfla!

• Haven't seen you around in a while, but if you stop by, just want you to know that we're thinking of you on your special day. Hope it's a good one!
  • Happy Birthday Shelly! (Hope I spelled that right )

• Happy birthday to you! I hope your day is full of lovely suprises!

Love Amanda x
  • Happy Birthday Shelly ~ hope you are having a nice day!!
  • Hope you had a great day and enjoyed your Birthday.
  • Happy Birthday!
    Mez
  • Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear JKLFA... HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY TOOOOOO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

And many more....

• awwwww thanks everyone! i meant to stop by sooner but i have been so scatter brained lately! i guess old age is setting in. LOL

the birthday was better than the last couple have been. my mom gave me some money, which of course i put toward bills. but i got 2 shirts also. and then she got me some other stuff. someone (i'm still not 100% sure who) sent me a beautiful flower arrangement and put from my kids on it. my dad, who just started truck driving called me and said he'd get me something but i told him he didn't have to, he will anyway though, that's just the way he is.

all in all it was a pretty good day. so with the birthday and TOM starting and being sick yet again i have been doing horrible and had like a 6 pound gain. its starting to get a little discouraging but i know i've done good in the past so there is nothing to do but move forward.

thanks again everyone! hope you're all doing well!