Old 09-27-2004, 03:27 PM   #61  
Abby's Mommy

Congrats to you all!!! I've had a slow week. Aunt Flo is here. Last night I bought some 16 jeans at Old Navy, so I'm on my way to goal! Only 1 more size till Halloween challenge, and 1 more pat that till total goal. Although, when I get to a 12 (whaich will be an ALL TIME LOW for me,) I may decide to go on some more! I wonder what it would be like to buy a SINGLE DIGIT size?? I've never been there before! I wore higher than that in elementry school!
Ivanna B. Skinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2004, 09:06 AM   #62  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/120

Height: 5 foot 4

Well I stepped on the scale today and I'm down on lbs. BUT my offical weight in isn't til tomorrow. I hope it doesn't jump back up. I also looked at my goal for this and seen I wanted to be at my goal weight or less... well in order to get that I need to lose about 4lbs a week. Do you guys think that is possible with sensible eating and workouts? It will mean I can't mess up once if it is...
mez
mezmerize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2004, 12:48 PM   #63  

Hi all,

Well my I just got back from my Weigh In and am down another 2 pounds. I'm happy. That gives me a loss of 7.6lbs and I only have 2.4lbs to loose to get to my goal.

Good job to those who are getting there, Keep up the good work!
bella23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2004, 01:22 PM   #64  
Born Loser

S/C/G: 490/See Tracker/245

Well with my recent gain I think I will have to adjust my goal. I'm not sure what I weigh because they took the scale out at work. I weighed two weeks ago and was 372 but I don't know if that was right because I don't think I could have gained 10 lbs in one week. Maybe that is why the scale in gone maybe it was wrong. Anyway I am going to shot for 350. I will then be able to weigh on the doctors scale.
howie6267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2004, 01:48 AM   #65  
beautiful

i'm jumping in on this one even though in the past i have always failed at the challenges. i had a bad day today (10-1) food wise so i'm in. i need to do this. making it through this challenge will be a life altering event. LOL i need to do something because i keep breaking the wires in my bras!

so here goes
starting on the 3rd since its a sunday.

1) Keep drinking the water i've been drinking. i have a cup that holds about 2-3 8 oz servings and i have 4 or 5 of those a day.

2) do AT LEAST 30 miles with WATP every week

3) journal EVERYTHING i put in my mouth even if it takes me over my daily points.

4) crochet when i feel a snack attack coming on.

5) quit smoking AGAIN.... this time for good.

6) get in my 5 servings of fruits/veggies every day. i was doing good at first but now i need to work on that.

7) i'm not aiming for any pounds lost this time. but if i lose 5 pounds that will be great!.

Last edited by jkfla; 10-03-2004 at 02:03 PM. Reason: revising challenge plan
jkfla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 12:12 AM   #66  
Pending Email Confirmation

Red face

All going as planned.

1. Start my program and stay on it

Week 3 of WW and on OP.
I have been incorporating the dieticians suggesitons for healthful eating by eating meals with three food types in them, ensuring I have my daily quota of milk and trying to eat more natural foods.

2. Journal everyday

Journalling on line now.... seems to work better

3. Drink 8 glasses of water daily

Check - no problem

4. Exercise 5x a week

Didn't do too well on the exercise front this week. Class was switched to Monday evening instead of Thursday and kinda screwed me up (excuses ). I went to aquasize on Tuesday and took the dogs for a two mile walk today. I have yet to start on my new weight program, and trying to incorporate more water exercise. Will do a lot of house cleaning and take the dogs for a walk again tomorrow. Monday will start up morning gym routine again....

5. Lose 10 pounds.

I lost 9.6 pounds since Wednesday Sept. 15
Didn't take my measurments this week.
.4 from my 10 pounds gone for Hallowe'en goal.

Until next time ....Onwards and OPwards!!!
squabb56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 11:22 AM   #67  
There is no try, only DO

I'm really late getting in on this thread since it's already October, but I'd like to join.

My goals are:

To lose 10 pounds in October

To exercise 2x a week - I know that's not a lot, but physically it's very hard for me and some is better than none right? It's a start.

To drink a minimum of 4 bottles of water a day, but to try for 5 or 6.

To stay positive even in the rough spots.

28 days left until Halloween.. I better get busy hehe.

Heather
lil_cara_mia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 12:58 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 247/177.5/130

Height: 5'3"

I'm still aiming for initial goal, of 140. I've got 11 lbs to go. Also, I want to get into 10's comfortably. I am in a 10-- semi-comfortably, the waist is just a tad too tight to br truly comfortable. Size 10 skirt no problem.. BUT that's not my goal!

I think I'm pretty on track. I don't know if I'll get to the weight goal by then. It's coming off much slower these days. I'm still aiming for it!
tolose85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 04:05 PM   #69  
Serious Ju Ju!

S/C/G: 260/see ticker /175

Height: 5 10 ( I hate being taller than all the cute guys!!!)

Is it too late to change my goal? I had originally said 225, but since I am 227 at the begining of the month, Im going to go for it and say 220 by Haloween. Thats down 60 from my start date in early June. I love Atkins!
seashell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2004, 11:03 PM   #70  
loser

ummm yeah

Last edited by plann2walkonwata; 01-29-2005 at 03:37 AM.
plann2walkonwata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2004, 09:00 AM   #71  
Abby's Mommy

Good Monday morning to you all! Just checking in/bumping up . On track here...how are you all??
Ivanna B. Skinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2004, 09:54 AM   #72  
and Cody too!

S/C/G: 265/245/165

Height: 5'6"

I don't think that I can make my Halloween goal of getting to Onederland but I am going to keep trying anyway!
JennasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2004, 02:17 PM   #73  
Getting back on track!

Hi, I'm 204 my goal is 199 but I've not lost this week (TOM) I'm in with a chance!!!!
EXCELLENT WORK MY FRIENDS!!!
Annie-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2004, 03:24 PM   #74  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

I'm not sure if I had ever updated this but I had made 299 my Halloween goal since I knew I was going to make it before Xmas (it was my original Xmas goal). So I have reached my halloween goal and I was really kicking some butt because I wanted to be 299 before the end of October.

Now I have re-adjusted my Christmas goal to 275 which is pretty damn ambitious BUT even if I don't make it, I'll be happy with my results as long as I lose some weight between now and then. When I go home to visit my family for Christmas, I'll be looking to shop all the sales and buy some clothes that fit and maybe even a size down from the size I'll be wearing. I'm pretty much working towards being 199 sometime next year and the more weight I lose this year, the less I have to lose next year.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2004, 09:45 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 247/177.5/130

Height: 5'3"

9 pounds to the weight goal and just a few itty bitty inches to the 10's. I actually plan on buying some size 10 jeans very soon. My 12's are getting noticably bigger. When hubby says, are those your old jeans... you know its time to buy new and SMALLER ones! YAY!

I don't know if I'll get to the weight goal. Things are slower these days and at this point 9 lbs seems to be a lot to acheive in 3 weeks especially I am losing around 2 a week. It will be close. I will be happy none the less. I am truly proud of myself. This is the first time ever I lost this much weight and I owe it all to healthy lifestyle choices with food.. The quit smoking part is next and I fully plan to have an executable plan in place by November.

That will be my Thanksgiving goal.. To be near the 130 mark and smoke free!

Everyone seems to be doing so well. I am so proud to be a part of this group of outstanding losers! Congratulations... early... for a job well done!
tolose85 is offline   Reply With Quote