3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Hungry Homeless and hurt (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/45900-hungry-homeless-hurt.html)

slimmingsi 08-30-2004 05:05 PM

Hungry Homeless and hurt

diet = hungry i dislocated my shoulder again last week and i think its still aggrevated cos if i roll my shoulder my arm goes numb. might toddle off to the doctor to get it looked at. and homeless i just found refuge in the mens corner. and i spend a week away hurt and its gone.

howie6267 08-30-2004 05:10 PM

That is a bummer that it is gone. I spent most of my time here though. I think there is some great support in this form and it better suited to my weightloss needs. Hope you are feeling better soon.

mezmerize 08-30-2004 05:32 PM

Hi Slimmingsi. If you want to place to call home I'd like to welcome you. There are a bunch of women here and what guy doesn't like to have a bunch a women around. ;) Plus Howie is here if you need some guy time. We'll do all we can to help you.
Once again welcome I hope to see more post.
Mez]

Sheila53 08-30-2004 07:34 PM

That just shows, Si, that you should stick around here where you always have a home. :) Welcome back to the fold! Sorry about the Men's Corner.

Did you hurt your shoulder again playing rugby? Do you play rugby all year round, by the way, or is it a seasonal sport?

jiffypop 08-30-2004 09:58 PM

si, honey.. darlin.. sorry about your shoulder.. and the men's corner.. and i'm sure no one around here would mind if you set up a weekly MAN TALK thread. not that we'd stay out of it, but we wouldn't interfere all that much. honest!!!!

slimmingsi 09-02-2004 01:56 PM

sheila rugby is a seasonal sport 1st september till beginning of may. and no i was doing judo. lol. hi howie aint seen you for ages but your photo says you been using that time to shed pounds your face is looking way thinner. well jiff i might just do that but i'm thinking about setting up a mens thread in the other misc clubs section just waiting for some message replies. as for not interfering to much? i dont' believe it.

howie6267 09-02-2004 02:01 PM

Thanks Si, slowly but surly it is going down.

slimmingsi 09-02-2004 02:11 PM

wish mine was evertime i get into the rhythm of excersise i hurt myself this year i broke 3 fingers and dislocated my shoulder twice.

howie6267 09-02-2004 02:18 PM

Maybe you should look into swiming for exercise. Oh wait a minute you would probably drown if did that. LOL Sorry to here about the bad run of luck with the injurys. You will get there. Keep on trying.

slimmingsi 09-02-2004 02:36 PM

i do swim but i'm usually distracted by the rather dashing ladies there tried joggin but there are also some nice females about and i nearly ran into a street light the other night