I just did my Leslie Sansone Dvd,...

• The last time i tried this dvd, i got so upset because i could only do like 5 mins of it. i dusted it off and I just finished.. I still couldnt do the whole thing, but on the timer on the media player i got 9.36 done of 18.05!! Thats the most ive ever dont at once before. I know this dvd is supposed to be really easy, but this is just my 6th day of being healthier. I had a bad supper,.. had some cheetos and a piece of a sub sandwich, but at least i got some exercise in. I actually worked up a sweat! Now to drink some more water,..LOL
  • That's fantastic! That's definitely an incredible non-scale victory--good for you! Before you know it, you'll be doing the whole thing and wanting more.
  • i know,.. i am so excited right now, i hope it doesnt take me too long to do it all.
    Hubby doesnt work again till friday and I hate being watched but I am going to get do it 5 times this week. The dvd also has the 2 mile walk on it too , i cant wait until I can do that!
  • Quote: I know this dvd is supposed to be really easy, but this is just my 6th day of being healthier.
    Actually...... I'm fairly in shape and I don't think her DVD's are all that simple. They're BASIC... but they're still a good workout - so don't be too quick to underestimate yourself - you're doing GREAT!
  • I love the workout.. When I first started it was really tough for me. I could barely get through the 2 mile walk!! Trust me, you will build up to it. It isn't easy by any means! Keep pluggin' along though because you are doing a fantastic job!
  • Heather, you rock!!!
    Heather, I'm so EXCITED FOR YOU YOU!!!! I've heard those tapes are hard, so don't be too hard on yourself! The key is that you're making PROGRESS, girlfriend!
  • That is great!!! I'm so glad that you tried it again. Each step in the right direction gets you closer to goal!!

Keep it up and keep us posted!!!
  • I did this this DVD today also. I only got to the half mile marker. I have done up to a mile on this but even the half mile I have to take breaks. I just hit pause and sit down for a minute and then get back up and go on.
  • Yay! I am glad I am not the only one who cant do this ;-) LOL it wont be long before i can hopefully,..LOL thank goodness for the side steps and kicks,.. it helps me do it longer..:-P
  • Congratulations, heather! you're doing great.
  • heather... i'm so proud of you.. and of you, too, howie. bit by bit. and don't worry so much about the cheetos and sub sandwich. next time, instead of the cheetos, figure on some raw veggies to get that much-needed CRUNCH. it's just a little change. you can do it.

and you ARE
  • Heather - You're doing great... The key is "progress"! Little by little, it will all add up.. Trust me! Way to go!