Old 08-23-2004, 10:43 PM   #76  
I climb mountains!

S/C/G: 284/208/145

Aw, Celina, I don't there's any failure in trying. You can pick it right up tonight, this very minute......finish it up on a positive note, having regained control of your choices and choosing to do what's most important to you. I consider you a success for jumping right back on plan and not letting it throw you completely off track. I'm not asking you to share right here -- not trying to get ALL in your bidness -- but do you know why you got derailed? Sometimes it's possible to identify a trigger, or see what was really on your mind....and there's value in learning from it. I'm REALLY proud of you, Celinagirl, and I know you're going to put this behind you and move forward. Just don't give up on the challenge, ok?? Why don't you just add the days to the end and continue longer? Then you'll know you did the 7 days and can totally own your success in completing the challenge? Just an idea. Tell you what -- if you add the days to your challenge, I'll add the days to mine.....day for day. You just let me know, girlfriend. I'm in if you're in.

Sheila and Amy Jo -- you guys are just making me smile!! I'm really proud of both of you!
lessofsarahtolove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 10:48 PM   #77  
Born Loser

S/C/G: 490/See Tracker/245

You can do it Celina. It does not matter if you made the challenge or not. This challenge got us thinking about what we need to do and then got us doing it. Even if it was not every day you are trying. And every day that you do good will help you in your goal.
howie6267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 11:41 PM   #78  

Grrrr..I had a message all typed up and my daughter hit the keyboard and *poof* it was gone in less than a second.

Amy Jo, you are so much more patient than I am. I could never wait til morning to take a pregnancy test. I don't think I once took a morning test cause anticipation killed me..hehe..I know, that morning urine is supposed to be the best. Good luck and let us know..

Celina, I have tons to say and no time to say it. The baby is right at my leg screaming. In short, I agree with what Sarah said. I'm in to if you want to add those days to the challenge. I'm here for ya.

I've got a truly stressful day tomorrow and I need to share cause it is killing me. Emotionally tomorrow could be one of the hardest for me since I can remember in many many years. But, the baby is not going to permit me to be on here any longer. You all take care.
Tammy32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 12:29 AM   #79  

let's just say i'm glad i didn't put beer on my hit list.

ok today: weights upper body (to failure bien sure) and 30 minutes cardio on crosstrainer
no extra bread (note the word extra hehe)

i won't get a day off until saturday, maybe sunday so celina if you want i'll run the extra mile with you too. oh girl you don't know how much i love bread (of course in la belle province low carb is never an option)

gen
gatsby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 01:46 AM   #80  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/120

Height: 5 foot 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessofsarahtolove
Why don't you just add the days to the end and continue longer? Then you'll know you did the 7 days and can totally own your success in completing the challenge? Just an idea. Tell you what -- if you add the days to your challenge, I'll add the days to mine.....day for day. You just let me know, girlfriend. I'm in if you're in.
Celina I'm on the other side of you. I'll add days to the challenge. You didn't fail...
Mez
mezmerize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 09:48 AM   #81  
Abby's Mommy

Celina, just hop you little butt right back on plan today! I know you can do this!!!
Ivanna B. Skinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 09:49 AM   #82  
Abby's Mommy

Oh, and I woke up and had to pee so bad that I forgot to take the damn test!
Ivanna B. Skinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 10:04 AM   #83  
I climb mountains!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivanna B. Skinny
Oh, and I woke up and had to pee so bad that I forgot to take the damn test!
Old 08-24-2004, 03:33 PM   #84  
I climb mountains!

Thumbs up Check-In Time, Troops!

Alright, everybody!! Let's get some checking in, here!! We're on the second to last day of the challenge (for most of us -- nod to Dana here. ) and I'm thinking we're all interested in how the group as a whole is doing! So let's all check in and give an update.

I'll start: Did my HIIT this morning -- I rode 6.75 miles in 23 minutes!!!! I just find it so interesting that the harder I push myself, the more I produce. It's like the harder I push, the harder I can push. Very, very cool. I still need to do another 40 minutes of steady rate cardio, and of course there's tomorrow morning's HIIT to contend with as well.....this is still very difficult for me. Not complaining, just 'fessing up to my bud's here. I'm soooo proud of myself, but I'm not sure I could maintain a steady diet of this......we'll see. At the very least, I'm totally committed to doing HIIT 5 days a week, and on the days that I don't do it in the morning, I'll do it after work. That's still enormous progress, considering I'm also getting back to my weight training as well. We'll see. The jury's still out.

Gen, you make me laugh...."beer on the hit list!" Great job sticking to your plan and the challenge!! You completely inspire me.

Now how is the rest of the group doing????

Celina, I'm not trying to put you in the spotlight, and seriously no pressure, REALLY -- but isn't it just so nice to see that we've got your back?? Seriously, girl, the offer stands....I'm ABSOLUTELY COMMITTED to matching you day for day, and so are Mez and Gen and Tammy. We are women of our word, so if you want to take us up on our offers, then we're DOWN with it! If not, we're still all around you giving you support and good vibes so you just let us know what you've decided.
Old 08-24-2004, 04:31 PM   #85  
Born Loser

S/C/G: 490/See Tracker/245

I did mine today. Same as the rest of the week. Only thing is I weighed today to see if I had made any progress and I'm 3 lbs up. I don't know if it's water or muscle or what. I have two days until my regular weigh in so we will see what that says. I'm not really to disapointed because of the big loss last week and I know I'm doing the right stuff.
howie6267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 05:25 PM   #86  

S/C/G: 261/158/below 160

Height: 5'8" (Dang, I shrank an inch!)

Right on track for me. Had already done my stretches when I checked in here, but saw the thread and ran for the vitamins.
Sheila53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 05:48 PM   #87  

S/C/G: 247/177.5/130

Height: 5'3"

I'm doing well... What is Tammy talking about? What is going on??? Is she ok?? Does anyone know what she is referring to in that post about an emotional day? I hope she is ok.. I am keeping her in my thoughts today...

AMY JO..... I am missing so much here... You might be pregnant? WOW Congrats... Please keep us posted... wowowowowowowo!!

Howie and Shelia... Great job!! Sarah thanks again for starting this... Where is this weeks post or are we using the one from last week.

I feel great!
tolose85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 05:48 PM   #88  
Getting back on track!

Thumbs up

Hey Well done everyone!
Tammy I hope today was O.K and am sending you
Annie-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 06:08 PM   #89  

Thanks for the concern. I had a court date today. It could have become very, very ugly. Luckily it did not, and I got an outcome that was better than I could have ever imagined getting. I have alot to be grateful for tonight and for that I am so thankful.

I have to confess though that last night I was a wreck and had five cookies. It's the only real big goof I have had during this challenge. I have accumulated over 15 miles of walking during this challenge. So, for the most part I am right on track.
Tammy32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 06:59 PM   #90  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/120

Height: 5 foot 4

Tammy I'm glad everything turned out ok. 15 miles of walking is realy great.

As for me I'm right on track. My dance craze was fun. I'm not sure if any of you you have Media Plus Digital Media Edition- On mine it has little people you can put on your screen and they dance. So I did my best to copy their dance. My husband and kids now think I'm weird. ( I already knew that)

I haven't did my workout today I plan to later tonight. (Things were a bit cazy this morrning)
Mez
mezmerize is offline   Reply With Quote