Hi, I'm back!

• Hi,

I'm sorry I've been missing for the last few months. I went back to school to become a physical therapy assistant. I decided to get my math requirement out of the way, so I took a six week, four credit College Algebra class. I survived, and am proud to say I am getting a B in the class! I was terrible at algebra in high school, so this is a big deal for me.

I have two weeks off before my fall courses start. I'm sorry to say I have let my eating go to h*ll, but I have kept up exercising. I am not getting on the scale. I plead the "ignorance is bliss" theory. I think my gain is around seven pounds from my lowest (199) but I don't want to see it.

I plan to spend tomorrow getting healthy groceries in the house and meal planning. I want to have my healthy eating habits back as second nature before the fall semester starts. I would love to see a fifteen pound loss by Christmas, which would be a pound a week-hopefully realistic.

I missed everyone here-glad to be back!

Thanks,
    Sherry
  • Woooo! I'm surprised you can still even function after that math marathon! Welcome back!
  • I have been wondering where you have been!! Glad to see you back!! You were missed!!!
  • Welcome back, Sherry! Nice to see you again! Congrat's on the B, on maintaining the exercise, and on your return to on-plan eats!

Hey -- love the quote in your sig, by the way -- great quote from a great song, from one of my very favorite bands of all time.
  • All right--you got a B! I'd crossed my fingers, toes and eyes for you.

So good to see you posting again. Hopefully, even after fall term starts you can come back and post as much as possible. I think getting/giving support here really keeps us on track.
  • Welcome back Sherry!

Love Amanda x
  • Welcome Back Sherry!
  • Welcome back. Glad to hear the class went well.