Hi everyone, I'm Aly

• Hope you don't mind me jumping into your forum! I have posted on the introduction thread so all my info is there. I'm not on any specific plan and haven't started an exercise plan, although today my Mom did give me all of her Walk Away the Pounds tapes. She swears by them and wanted me to give them a go. I'm looking for some support and I think the feeling that I'm "accountable" to this thread will help me in my long journey. I'd love to hear what plans everyone else is following and the successess that you have had. I'm ready to get started.....
  • Welcome Aly, we're always happy to have new members, especially when they live in places like Bermuda (can I be your new best friend and come visit you?)

If you've been lurking for awhile you'll see that several different plans are being used by the group - from Weight Watchers, Tops, Atkins, South Beach, calorie and/or fat gram counting, to basic eating less and moving more.

Now that you're ready, let's see you start and GO! We want to hear all about it!
  • Welcome Aly!

Jill and I will be hoping the next flight to see you... in Bermuda! hee hee.

Have you had the chance to read some of the treads here on the 100 lb club? There is some really great and valuable information here. Welcome to the group!

You've come to the right place for some motivation, fun and encouragement!
    Good luck!
  • Welcome my Dear!

Pop into the chat every so often, occasionally some of us there.. and be sure to read through lots of the threads, this forum is a weight loss bible.

Again, welcome & good luck!
  • Hey there, Aly! Welcome to the fold! I'm sure you're going to find lots of support and help with motivation here -- this group is amazing! I look forward to getting to know you better!
  • Aly, I just read your profile and heard your cry for help: to set your signature, go to the menu along the top of this page; towards the right, you'll see the Quick Links drop down menu. Upon clicking that, you'll see the option to Edit Signature. The rest should be fairly self-explanatory, but if you run into trouble, feel free to send me a PM and I'll be happy to help. Hope this helps!
  • Thanks everyone....
    for the hellos and lovely welcome. Thanks too Sarah for pointing me in the right direction as far as the signature goes!