AUGUST Points Challenge

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • August...is that even possible. Seems late in the year, but we still have 5 more moths to make 2004 count!!! If you are just beginning, starting over or are doing great - this is the place for you! It's somewhere to check in...some freindly compitition. Come join us for our monthly challenge!!

Since this is a monthly challenge, it will start on the 1st and the day of the month is the day of the challenge. You need to post your points on a daily basis. (But a catch-up post is always fine too!!) But instead of there being a post for every day. Simply reply to this post with the day that you are posting for and put your points. I will still calculate and post the totals, but they will be in this post also. Don't worry about it getting too huge, I will be working to keep it trimmed down, once I have totaled the points.

For those of you who have NO IDEA what I am talking about - here are the details. Sometimes we work our hardest when we are held accountable. So I challenge you to do your very best for the month and we'll see who wins!!

Here is how it's going to go. Starting Sunday, August 1, 2004. We will try to do the 3 things that work. Food, water & exercise. You decide what your food plan is, how much water you want to drink and how much exercise you want to get every day. Every day you have the opportunity to earn 4 points.

2 point for sticking with your food plan
    1 point for drinking the amount of water you decided on
    1 point for getting some exercise.

Post here with how many points you've earned for a given day, and I will keep track. We'll see who's did the best for the month.

This is a very cool way to keep on track, because even if you don't do so great on food, you might still get in your water and exercise to earn the points!

Who's ready for a challenge???? It starts on Sunday!!!!

If you list your "plan of attack" here, please make a point to also post it in the Point Challenge Plans. I delete all the posts after I have tallied so this thread doesn't become unmanageable, but it's nice to be able to go look at what someone's plan is.
  • Here is where we are so far... Out of 116 possible points. These scores are updated to August 29th.

118 ~ Sheila53 (Aug 30th)
    111 ~ Nelie
    109 ~ artist
    106 ~ Ivanna B. Skinny (PG - 108)
    86 ~ djs06
    85 ~ barbygirl43 (PG - 110)
    74 ~ mezmerize
    73 ~ VelvetGrimm
    68 ~ brOOklyn
    49 ~ Melsfolly
    38 ~ chequitagirl
    34 ~ jenicra
    30 ~ Jen
    28 ~ patincanada

Keep it up ladies!!
  • I have updated the points!! We're almost done!!!!

Take a peek!!

This is where I need you to start your points at!!

Sheila53 - Day 31
    Nelie - Day 30
    artist - Day 29
    Ivanna B. Skinny (PG - 108) - Day 30
    djs06 - Day 29
    barbygirl43 (PG - 110) - Day 30
    mezmerize - Day 29
    VelvetGrimm - Day 27
    brOOklyn - Day 30
    Melsfolly - Day 30
    chequitagirl - Day 11
    jenicra - Day 18
    Jen - Day 30
    patincanada - Day 18
  • Day 30 - 4 points
  • August 30 - 3 pts
    August 31 - 4 pts
  • Aug 30 - 4 pts!!

YAY!!! I made my GOAL!!!!!
  • Quote: Aug 30 - 4 pts!!

YAY!!! I made my GOAL!!!!!
    You go, Amy Jo!! I'm really happy for you!
  • Aug 29 - 3 pts
    Aug 30 - 3 pts
    Mez
  • Day 29 - 3pts
    Day 30 - 1pt
  • day 28- 4 pts
    day 29- 0 pts
    day 30- 2 pts
  • Aug 30 - 2 pts
    Aug 31 - 2 pts
  • Day 31 = 4 pts.
  • Day 31 - 3 points (had water, exercised, ate within my calories however I did have pizza for dinner. even though its within my calories, i'm only giving myself 1 food point as I feel bad)
  • August 31 - 3
    Mez
  • Day 31 - 4 points.

Well done Amy Jo - you're a star!

Celina - sounds like you're being hard on yourself.....if it was within your calories, you did well....and we all need a treat once in a while!