3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Tammy32 - Where are You? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/44081-tammy32-where-you.html)

Br00klyn 07-26-2004 11:09 PM

Tammy32 - Where are You?

Tammy!!!!

Where are you lady? I'm missing your posts... :dizzy:

How have you been? How's the non-smoking going?

Celina

lessofsarahtolove 07-26-2004 11:14 PM

I was wondering the same thing!!!! I know she was going on vacation, but for how long, I don't know. I want her to come back!!

Tammy, we miss you! Come back, come back!

Jennelle 07-26-2004 11:17 PM

You know who else has been missing for awhile? Gonzostar (Holly).

Br00klyn 07-26-2004 11:21 PM

Yeah, Holly hasn't been around in at least 1.5 months either... Hmmm, do they not love us anymore ??? :cry:

Raelynn 07-27-2004 12:18 AM

I was wondering where Tammy and Holly were. And Jessica - or maybe I have missed her posts.

lessofsarahtolove 07-27-2004 12:40 AM

I know that Tammy was here like a week and a half, two weeks ago......so maybe she's still on vacation? Holly (aka Gonzostar) I'm not so sure. Jessica, no clue either. I haven't been posting here long enough to have seen any regulars fall off yet; I hope I never have to, but it's a process, right? :grouphug:

Rikuume 08-09-2004 05:17 PM

Still on Vacation :)

Hello, this is Seth. Tammys husband. She is still on vacation at my moms house. She should be back around the September time frame. Probably sometime in the begining so she can get the kids back in school :)

lessofsarahtolove 08-09-2004 05:35 PM

Hey there!

I just sent you a private message saying hello, but I wanted to thank you publicly for touching base here for our dear friend Tammy! I think the world of her -- and have heard great things about you from her!

Sending you a big, friendly hug -- give one to your wonderful wife too when you see her next! (Hey, and thanks for the service to our country, by the way! ;) )

Take care, and thanks again! :)

Sheila53 08-09-2004 06:55 PM

Holly had surgery recently. I hope she's doing okay. If you mean Goddess Jessica, didn't I just see her post today?? Maybe I'm dreaming. . .

tolose85 08-09-2004 08:17 PM

I think she did post today Shelia! I wonder how Holly is doing? Do you have any way to contact her?

Goddess Jessica 08-10-2004 01:28 AM

Awwwww... I was missed! That is soooo cool!

Tammy and I live in the same area. Wish I could say we were off causing trouble but it looks as though she's doig that on her own. ;)

I haven't been posting as much as I should be but I'm here! My summer has been busy and I haven't lost a darn pound but I'm back on the road again.

Holly has had knee surgery. That's about all I know.