I'm back........

• Hi Everyone!!!!

Well, Its been a couple months since I posted. As you can see from the sig, I've done really horribly. I totally bombed and gained all but about 4 pounds of my weight back.... in less than 2 months!!!!

But I had a moment last saturday and realized that if I don't do something and get this weight off it will never happen and I'll be in the same place I am 10 years from now. I want to do things and go places and my weight is preventing that from happening. I am too young to be this fat. I am losing my life to fat!!!!

So I have been back OP since sunday. I am more determined than ever!!!
    I have been doing so well since I got back on the wagon. I missed you guys like crazy. I am so glad to be back! I hope everyone is doing well! Welcome to the newbies!!!!
  • Welcome back! The biggest step is coming here... I myself totally fell off the wagon too and gained back everything that I had lost.. However, I've been back OP for almost a full week now too.

We can do this together!!
  • Okay, I'll come out of lurking and admit I'm back too. I gained back fifteen pounds, but, if anyone remembers that 8 week contract I took back in October, today it turned into a full-time job!
    The day they asked me, I started South Beach, I have now lost 6 of the 15.
    It's been fun reading everybody's posts, and today I am going to eat OP.

Missed you all.

Sue
    278/272/160
    SW/CW/GW
  • Welcome back Shelly and Sue!! Congratulations on getting back OP!! You can do it!!
  • Welcome back u2. We know you can do it.
  • Welcome back, guys.....good to see you! It takes courage to come back when you've slipped a bit, so congrats on being so brave! Also, I guess I'm interested to know if you've figured out what made you go off track, and how it is you've found the strength to get back on track????
  • Part of my falling off was having no support here at home, stress and just plain not caring. my getting back on was when i went to eat at one of my favorite restaurants and barely fit in the booth.
    I am feeling really different about things this time. I can't explain it. I just know I'll stay on this time.
  • Welcome back you guys!!!
  • welcome back!
  • Welcome back to both of you!
  • Welcome back! Just like coming home isn't it