3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Hello all! I'm new around here! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/42646-hello-all-im-new-around-here.html)

faithgirl 06-27-2004 07:11 PM

Hello all! I'm new around here!

I just stumbled onto this site and thought what a wonderful place to get some encouragement along the way. At this time I am not doing any sort of plan-i am mostly just going to start eating whole foods and using my walk away the pounds tapes. There so much to read around here, I better get started! :D

Br00klyn 06-27-2004 07:24 PM

Welcome FaithGirl!

Post often and join in on the challenges... they're the best motivators!

You'll find nothing but tons of support and a wealth of knowledge amongst all these wonderful people!

Ciao,

Jennelle 06-27-2004 08:15 PM

Welcome to our little corner of the world. :)

lessofsarahtolove 06-27-2004 09:11 PM

Welcome!

Hey there, Faithgirl! :wave: Welcome to this great group of people! Be sure to stop by frequently and, whether you're more comfortable lurking or posting, use this enormously supportive group to maximum advantage. Here you will find so much heart and kindness, such knowledge and experience, and a lifetime's worth of motivation.

Whole foods and Walk Away the Pounds tapes -- great steps! I'm a fellow whole foods gal, and I've heard great stuff about those tapes -- so it definitely sounds like you're on the right track! I look forward to hearing more from you and getting to know you better -- best of everything to you! :)

Sheila53 06-27-2004 09:14 PM

Welcome! Hope to see you post often. :)

tolose85 06-27-2004 09:28 PM

Welcome! You will find this site to be very beneficial! I did! Good luck on this journey. Post often! Its great to have you!

artist 06-28-2004 03:31 AM

welcome, welcome. Like the good folks say, post often, and jump right in......lots and lots of support and wisdom here to help you on your journey!

barbygirl43 06-28-2004 11:38 AM

Hi and welcome.

irishwings 06-28-2004 01:51 PM

Howdy and welcome, welcome!

I like your username! Faith sure does play a HUGE part
in this process, doesn't it? For me it's faith in God, and
then faith in myself to believe I can do it, and to KEEP
THE FAITH once I've started walking down the weight
loss road!

We have to see it before we can live it! That's faith!

:angel:

Ivanna B. Skinny 06-28-2004 07:09 PM

Hi there Faith Girl! Welcome to 3FC!! Sorry this is late, I havnt been on in a few days! Good Luck!

Sandi 06-28-2004 11:54 PM

Welcome!! Please feel free to jump right in!!! :D

faithgirl 06-29-2004 12:56 PM

Thank you all for making me feel so welcome!! I have been gone for a few days, so I have got to get checking this place out some more. And yes, my name is faithgirl because I have faith in God to strengthen me and get me through this.

Tammy32 06-29-2004 01:17 PM

Hello Faithgirl. Welcome!! I've not been on for a couple of days and am just now reading the post. Sorry for the late post. And indeed you can get through this. There are tons of examples of others here who have. They are such an inspiration. I've never used the walk away pounds tape, but I walk around 5 miles everyday and it is working for me. I'm glad you decided to post here and be a part of this group.