3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   June Exercise thread (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/41530-june-exercise-thread.html)

SuchAPrettyFace 06-03-2004 12:42 AM

June Exercise thread

They say half an hour a day is essential, so tell us what you've done!

Today I walked 2 miles. :)

Safora 06-03-2004 01:07 AM

Today I walked for a half hour and lifted weights for a half an hour.

suzie76 06-03-2004 12:24 PM

Hi,

I'm getting over a cold, so I'm not sure if I'll fit in cardio today.

This morning I did:

Core Secrets Stability Ball Workout-Give Me Twenty
Yoga Zone-Beginner's Total Body Conditioning

I'll try for a walk later.

I don't know if I'll check in all the time here...I belong to videofitness, and post on two checks in there.

take care,
sherry

Zoesmama 06-03-2004 12:39 PM

I walked 45 minutes this morning. I logged 3574 steps so about 1 3/4 miles. :) I will do ab work on my exercise ball in a little bit.

Sheila53 06-03-2004 12:54 PM

Weight lifting - 35 min.
Stretching - 20 min.
Dog walking - 15 min.

Tammy32 06-03-2004 01:01 PM

Since the beginning of the week I have walked a total of 17 1/2 miles. My daughter has a dentist appointment at 11:30 today, so I won't get my morning walk. So, I will probably only get about 3 miles done today. I made a weak attempt at doing crunches and did them only one night.

Oh, btw, I ordered a New lifestyle pedometer on Monday. I saw it recommended here. I am going to give it a try so I can more accuately know how much walking I do. And frankly, I am tired of getting in the car everytime I need to know how far I am walking when I choose a new area to walk.

Ivanna B. Skinny 06-03-2004 02:47 PM

Hi Yall!!
We had a pretty bad tornado last Thursday night and another bad storm on Sunday, so Ive been cleaning up our yard a little at a time since then. We had two huge trees go down, and alot of my flowers were damaged, but thankfully our house and all of our family is OK. Anyhoo, Ive been hauling limbs and sticks and debris for two days! Thats all the exercise Ive done, but it has been enough!

Tammy32 06-03-2004 05:38 PM

Amy Jo, I grew up in Arkansas, so I know how it goes with the tornado season. I'd say picking up all the branches and debris from your yard is great exercise. It did not hurt your house, did it? I hope not.

artist 06-03-2004 06:42 PM

Went to the gym today: 25 mins on the bike, 5 mins on the rowing machine. Followed by resistance/weights work (upper body, lower body, abs) and stretching.....

SuchAPrettyFace 06-04-2004 01:35 AM

Went to the gym, she re-wrote my program. I got there a little later than planned & also I cannot read her hieroglyphic handwriting, so I only did 2 circuits. But I went.

artist 06-04-2004 07:09 PM

Went swimming for half an hour this morning.....

Zoesmama 06-05-2004 05:30 PM

Friday- Walked for over an hour at the mall with a friend. Only stopped for more than a few seconds in one store. So got some good walking in. My pedometer read 6800 by the end of the day.

Today nothing yet but am gonna see if DH wants to hit the pool this evening after dinner.

Tammy32 06-06-2004 11:19 PM

Sunday...I cleaned my butt off all day long. I got alot of exercise that way!! I only got about a 15 minute walk in. There is a fire burning in an area about an hour and a half away and the wind was blowing so hard that the air was thick with smoke and some ash. I figured my respitory system did not need that. So, I had to take a day off from my normal walking routine. I think I made up for it with all the housecleaning I did.

lessofsarahtolove 06-06-2004 11:40 PM

Saturday and Sunday Results

Hi, everybody -- I'm not sure I'll be religious about posting here daily, since I check in with another group and then log everything in 2 places, but here's what I did this weekend:

Saturday: Biked HIIT, 40 minutes
Sunday: Weight training, full body: back, shoulders, biceps, triceps, thighs, hamstrings, and calves -- 40 minutes; 20 minutes moderate intensity biking, 15 minutes light biking (within fat burning range)

artist 06-07-2004 04:39 AM

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am losing the will to exercise.........I have no idea why, and no excuse WHATSOEVER. Normally I swim or go to the gym every day......with the occasional day off.......haven't been for 2 days, and am completely disinterested in going today......somebody kick me into action, please, please!