Applebees Weight Watchers Menu

• Hey just wanted to share this.... I am always late with info so chances are many of you already know... BUT Applebees has a weight watchers menu that breaks 10 selections (Including desert!) out by WW points, calories and fat! (all are 10 points and under--I think). I had the chicken skillet and it was excellent! grilled chicken pieces, peppers & onions, summer squash with salsa ranch on warm wheat tortillas!! Only 330 calories so I still had room for my dairy queen too! I love it that these places are getting on the bandwagon! It makes it that much easier to stick to plan! Dairy Queen also has sugar and fat free fudge and creamsicle bars for only 60 calories... I'm in heaven!!!
  • mmmmm that sounds really good. I am always looking for places I can go that have healthy food that also tastes good.
  • Well, we don't have Applebees here in the boonies, but when I go to the big city of Duluth (you'd get that joke if you knew the area... SAPF will get it!) I'll definetly keep my eyes open! Sounds great! -Apryl
  • I saw that in a flyer the other day - that is pretty cool.
  • Thanks, Gretchen. This is good news. Going out to eat frequently is a major challenge for me.

Jeanne
  • Duluth!!!

I can't wait to go to applebee's!!
  • This is good news. I had the stuffed chicken tortilla Saturday night and it was yummy.
  • I had the tilapia and mango salsa and it was pretty good. Flame-grilled fish is always good and I love tilapia. Wasn't much salsa there, alas. The veggies were primarily a mix of carrots and broccoli with some squash and other chopped up finer bits. It's pricey, though, about $8.50.
  • I knew someone would get it! LOL