Anoter newbie

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I posted a profile in the link at top.

I've got 125 lbs to loose.

edited to fix the typo I made in the title.
  • Hi Melissa!

A thousand welcomes to the 100lb club!

I've just read your profile and it sounds like you have a good plan in place - well done on your 10lb loss!

If you stick with us, I'm sure you'll do fine!

Love Amanda x
  • Welcome. You have a good solid sensible plan which is important step on your way to weight loss. You are doing something for yourself and that is important.
  • Cute baby!
  • Hi Melissa

Welcome, welcome.....sounds like you know what you're doing, and have a great plan in place. Keep reading and posting - its a great source of motivation, support and ideas.
  • Welcome welcome welcome!

Jump right in, this is a great place. Enjoy!

P.S. Zoë is a BEAUTIFUL name for SUCH a beautiful little girl! She's so cute!
  • Welcome! Your baby is so adorable! Good luck on your weightloss journey!
  • Hi Melissa Im new here too. This place has already been such a help to me. Im sure you will find it helpful too.

PS You have a beautiful little girl.
  • Would you look at that beautiful baby!! What a cutie pie!!!

WELCOME!!!!

We are always glad to welcome new members! Feel free to jump in on any of our threads - lots of challenges going on. Great to have you!!
  • Thank you all for the warm welcome and cute baby comments.
  • Sandi,

Meant to add that Jacob is a cutie. I so wanted to have a boy first but am very truly happy with my little girl.
  • Welcome! All you will find here is love, encouragement and support. Glad to have you!

Post as often as you can - it really helps you stay on track!

Celina
  • Hi Melissa! I am another newbie from over the weekend! All these beautiful babies on board with us as well! She is a doll! I am looking forward to getting to know a whole bunch of people, let's stick together and win this battle!

Take care...God Bless,

Jen
  • Welcome, welcome!
  • Welcome Melissa, What a little cutie you have and such a beautiful name she has. We have a great group here and they are a huge source of support and motivation. Congratulations on making the choice to get healthy!