Dana (Charbar) did we miss your birthday?

• I think we did!

HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY to you!

I hope you had a fantastic day!

Love Amanda xx
  • Happy Birthday Dana!
  • Oh no, not another missed birthday !

Well, hope it was happy and filled with fun , laughter , love , kisses of every kind , presents , and total treatment.

In honour of your birthday I shall attend a Blue Jay game at the SkyDome today (okay, I was going anyway, but thinking about a 3FC member might help keep me from the hotdogs and beer)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANA!!
  • Thanks guys!!! - I had chinese food

Jill - did the jays win? Not only should you not have a beer and a dog.. you can't afford a beer and a dog! haha
  • Hey Dana - there are worse ways of celebrating than partaking in chinese food and a birthday is a special occasion! Hope it was fun

Yep, the Jays won big time (saw a home run and everything) and you're right - the prices at the concession are ridiculous ($7.50 for ONE beer and $5.00 for about 10 cents worth of popcorn!!) I was able to sneak in some fruit and water and participated in lots of "waves". Also it was FREEZING and the dome was open, so I think I burned up a considerable amount of calories shivering!!
  • Happy Belated Birthday Dana!!
  • Happy Belated Birthday!!!
  • Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday to you.. You look like a mon... oh wait wrong song.. ha ha..

Happy Birthday Dana! I hope you had a great one! Cheers
  • Hi Dana,

Sorry to be late ~ hope you had a nice day!!

Gayle
  • Chinese food--yum! Wishing you a belated Happy Birthday!!
  • Sorry we missed it!!!

Happy Birthday!!!!!
  • I'm really really late so happy birthday. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it.
  • Happy Belated Birthday Dana-I'm so sorry I was late!

Hugs,
    Sherry