Old 05-12-2004, 04:49 PM   #1  
Becomming a Monster

S/C/G: 329/253/210

Height: 6'0

Default Elvis has entered the building

Welcome all my lovely ladies holly still waiting for a new comparisson pic to see how stunning you are well i went away started playing rugby again and well you know how it is the beer is as important as the playing and you can't have beer with out crisps (sorry potato chips) or pizza and well i shot up to around 248 had manager to struggle back to 238 and spent all afternoon monday in emergency at the hospital with a soar neck and numbness and tingling arms was whipped into xray with possible broken neck only to be cleared and diagnosed as pinched nerve. such a beautiful game rugby lol.
slimmingsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 08:01 PM   #2  
Born Loser

S/C/G: 490/See Tracker/245

Well that is good news that you did not break your neck. Glad to see you back in hear. Beer and pizza are hard to turn down. I have been doing pretty good with this time around. Sunday we had pizza and instead of ordering a large we ordered a medium to share. It was also are treat day which we allow 600 more calories that day. So I stayed on plan.
howie6267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 11:54 PM   #3  
Crazy Canuck

Glad you checked in Si! Sorry about the neck, but you would insist on participating in those brutal sports. You'll soon rid yourself of that 10lbs of pizza, beer and crisps (hmmm, Walkers Cheese and Onion are my favourite). What kind of plan are you on now that you've decided to give Atkins a miss? How's your dad doing??

Good for you Howie for fitting a favourite food into your plan by using moderation - there's no need to feel deprived when you can indulge a little without guilt, is there?

Hey, where's Matt? We need to check up on all "our boys"
Jillegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 04:11 AM   #4  
Becomming a Monster

S/C/G: 329/253/210

Height: 6'0

the old man is going fine cheers back at work now though still not allowed to drive so i'm play chauffer. the neck is fine yea though arm still numb lol will come back in a week or so and then i'll be back playing again glad to see howie back i heard from matt recently on a pm not sure where he is now hope i havn't missed much in my 3 month excursion. most people seem to be hear though a few new faces oh walkers crisps are sweet but i only like salt and vinegar.
slimmingsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2004, 12:11 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 302/179/170

Height: 5'6"

yikes! glad you're ok.

no new progress pictures, as i've been stuck at the same weight for awhile. this is a semi-recent one though:

http://gonzostar.diaryland.com/images/rossdress0404.jpg

gonzostar is offline   Reply With Quote