Hear Ye, Hear Ye: Melsfolly Broke the 100 Pound Loss Mark!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • In the weekly weigh in thread (ending May 9) Mel casually mentioned that she had lost another 3 and some pounds, and that it put her at the 102 pound point. She said a quiet little "Yippee," and that was it.

I just wanted to put the cry out there to recognize her enormous achievement. I'm so happy for her, and know that when I'm in her shoes, I'm really going to appreciate my peers and support system here giving me positive feedback, so I wanted it for her as well, even if she didn't ask for it.
  • Wow Mel, that's great, wonderful, fantastic news!! Good for you girl, be proud!!!
  • Dito Dito Dito You rule.
  • CONGRATULATIONS!!!

• Way to go mel!!! Congratulations!

Gayle
  • CONGRAULATIONS!!

I actually think there was an old thread where she did announce the "big event". But I think it's great that you noticed and started a thread!!

When you have over 100 lbs to lose - that 100 lb mark is something that we all dream of. I am so proud of those of you who make it!

Way to go Mel - I am so very proud of you!!!

• Mel, I am so happy for you. You are working so hard and you are getting great results. You are an inspiration for others. Keep up the awesome work!! I'm so proud of you and your achievenment.
  • Hooray!!!!! Great Job!!!!!! Congratulations!
  • How wonderful!! Congratulations!
  • THAT IS AWESOME......TOTALLY AWESOME NEWS! I bet you feel superfantabulous!
  • That is super, super cool. I can't wait until it's my day to say 100 pounds ago I started this journey...
  • Way to go!!!!
  • That is fantastic Mel -

I love hearing news like this because it proves to me that it IS possible to lose 100lbs or more - and that means alot to me!!

WELL DONE!!!

Love Amanda xx