3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Need Help!!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/39096-need-help.html)

Sandi 04-07-2004 09:03 AM

Need Help!!!

Hello Ladies (and gents!!!)

I need a little help here. We have a thread called Lose a Ton in 2004. I am supposed to be keeping it updated. I have been just terrible at doing so. :sorry: I seem to be ok at keeping the points challenge up to date, but the lose a ton seems to escape me. :rollpin:

I am looking for someone to lend a hand and take over "keeping track" of this. Right now I have it in an excel spreadsheet, but you can do it however you want.

Anyone interested??? :D :D :D

jiffypop 04-07-2004 11:00 AM

i'm just sitting here eating cheese nips and trying to write a proposal.. i'm NOT the person you're looking for!!!

MWA MWA MWA!!!!!! love you!!!!

Sandi 04-07-2004 11:52 AM

Bad girl :nono: - getting me all excited!!!!

melsfolly 04-07-2004 12:55 PM

I'll be happy to do it!
Melissa

looosingit 04-07-2004 01:23 PM

Thanks Melissa!

Is there some way that we could make it easier on the "Ton tracker"? Maybe we could all go in at the end of each month and post our individual totals? Maybe we could keep a post that has everyone's weight from the beginning of this year (if everyone is comfortable posting that)? That way we could just subtract back...

I have limited internet time, because I don't have internet from home...I usually just keep this page open at work and peek when I have a few minutes....very sneaky-like. Sorry that I can't help more with the organizing.

This seems like a good opportunity to give Sandi a "thank you" for all of the work that she does for this group! I don't know what I would do without the support and motivation of the 100 lb group! Thank you Sandi! Thanks Melissa for offering to total the "Ton" loss!

Sheila53 04-07-2004 02:33 PM

You're right, Kris. Thank you so much, Sandi! You're the best! And thanks to Melissa for offering to take over the recordkeeping.

I think if everyone posts their totals once a month, that it would be a lot easier for Melissa.

Sandi 04-08-2004 09:34 AM

Melissa!!! :cp: Thank you so much!!!!

I think you'll need to create a new thread so that you can update it. And then I'll make that a sticky for you.

The idea about everyone posting to thread to help Melissa keep track is a great idea. But you kinda have to watch the weight loss thread becuase not everyone will do both.

Melissa - I'll be sending you a PM soon!!

Thanks Again!! :D

SuchAPrettyFace 04-08-2004 07:43 PM

Yes, we are adults here.

We can keep track of our own totals, then Pm or email or post them.

If you are like me & can't remember your totals, just go back & search old threads. :)

melsfolly 04-08-2004 10:41 PM

I'll be posting a new thread this weekend. And it would be great if everyone could post their total 2004 loss on a thread once a month to give me something to compare my totals to just in case they are not able to post on the weekly weight loss threads.

Melissa

Monkeybabies 04-13-2004 01:05 AM

Cool...sounds like a plan! Thanks Sandi for what you have started, thanks Melissa for finishing the job!!!!