OT - Software for recipes

• I want to put my recipes in the computer but I'm having a tough time finding adequate software. Has anyone put their recipes on their computer and have a suggestion for software?
  • I have never used any, but I have often heard good things about Master cook.
  • Jen, I'm not sure if this is a little more than you were looking for, but I use a software program to track all of my nutritional intake, exercise output, weight loss and bmi progress, and more, and it has a pretty great recipe feature, in my opinion. I enter all the ingredients and quantities of my recipes, tell it how many servings it yields, and it not only stores the information, but identifies all the nutritional/caloric properties of each serving, so that I can just click on that food when I log it into my food diary. I also use it just to bring up the recipe alone, or edit it, etc. It has a database of many thousands of foods, and if it doesn't recognize a particular food, or I want to enter the info myself, specific to a particular brand, I can just do that quickly once, and then it's always in there to resource later.

Can you tell I love it? It's called Diet Power, and you can check it out at www.dietpower.com. I've mentioned it here when discussing a couple of topics, and I feel like I'm talking about it here all the time now but I do use it religiously every day, and it's been really helpful to me in a number of ways.

Not sure this helps you, but for what it's worth, Diet Power rocks!! Good luck to you!