3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Weekly weigh in March 22nd - March 28th! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/38247-weekly-weigh-march-22nd-march-28th.html)

Monkeybabies 03-21-2004 12:08 PM

Weekly weigh in March 22nd - March 28th!

Well....how did everyone do for this week? I actually did quite well, but I am not suprized....because I was detrmined to up the intake of fruits and veggies, and increase my physical activity, and by numbers it actually worked....well what do you know??? :lol: So, for this week, I have lost 3 pounds!!!!! I have met my April fools goal of 10% loss of my starting body weight!!! So I am siked....O.k....I want to know how everyone did this past week?

Jenaya 03-21-2004 11:33 PM

Right on Gina - you go girl!

Jenaya

Sandi 03-21-2004 11:35 PM

Where are you people? It's 10:30 pm on Sunday night here - 3/21. Do you guys get up at midnight and weigh??? :lol:

Monkeybabies 03-21-2004 11:39 PM

that is odd...because I posted this early Sunday morning. HMmmmmm

Sandi 03-21-2004 11:42 PM

Oh, I get it....the date threw me. It's dated the 22nd, so I thought you weighed in on Monday morning. See my confusion? I think I need to go to bed now!!! Gina...just ignore me....and congrats on the loss!!!!!

Charbar 03-22-2004 07:41 AM

All I know is it's Monday morning.. grrrr. I'm going to weigh in a moment once dh gets out out of the shower. Gina... way to go girl... you made a plan - stuck with it and got the results. Excellent! :bravo:

Charbar 03-22-2004 08:26 AM

well .. once again.. I am the same weight. And I am happy with that. Gina.. you have inspired me.. I am going to do fitday.com this week. I am going to limit myself to 2100 calories. I know this seems high - but trust me, it's alot better then what I have been doing.

Dana

tolose85 03-22-2004 10:09 AM

Weekly weigh-in

I lost 5 lbs this week.. an inch around the waist and an inch around the bust! Life is good.. I just need to keep the momentum up!

Step 03-22-2004 12:48 PM

Congrats Gina and Gretchen.

Dana (slimdown) hang in there.

I stayed the same. I didn't stick to plan as well as I should have ... I did some stress eating, dh was out of town for 5 consecutive nights last week and the kids didn't handle it too well. Also, although I didn't realize it until after the fact, it was the 2yr anniversary of my Mom's death, and I think it affected me more than I realized.

BUT ... today is a new week, a fresh start and so far, so good!

lessofsarahtolove 03-22-2004 02:03 PM

Well, after some discrepancies between my home scale and the scale at the doctor's office, I have some final numbers. I've modified my signature below to give the accurate numbers, but it's a total lost of 15 pounds since March 1. (3 pounds last week.)

It was confusing and disappointing, since the confusion did NOT work in my favor, but all in all, I'm very happy with my results! (As well as my 122/70 blood pressure results! Now I just need to go in to get my bloodwork done, and I'll have a much better sense of where I am at this point, healthwise.)
Great job to the rest of you!

chequitagirl 03-22-2004 02:17 PM

CONGRATS to you bunch of losers. my wi was this morning and i am pleased to say i lost the lb. i gained last week plus 3 more. that puts me at my 50 lb. mark, well actually 50.5lbs. total lost. hope everyone has a wonderful week.

lessofsarahtolove 03-22-2004 02:52 PM

YAY AUDREY!! 50 pounds! Great job! :bravo:

Floridachick 03-22-2004 03:35 PM

:cp: Congratulations everybody on having good week. I lost 2.5 pounds this week. Not bad considering I was half on :strong: /half off :corn: my plan. But all in all I ended up a loser :D (yeah me!).

Monkeybabies 03-22-2004 04:06 PM

:goodscale :goodscale :goodscale :goodscale :goodscale

Yeah everyone....I am so proud of everyone!!!

And Step...we are entitled to have an off week...and I can totally relate to the emotional eating. When I cave in to the emotional urge to eat....I grab 2 sugar free fugicals....they are so chocolatey and creamy and only 45 calories for 2...so it is a guiltless pleasure!

And Dana, I am glad that I have insired you!!!

We are doing this ladies...because next month is gonna come reguardless if we get healthy and serious about ourselves or not....so let's stay committed for ourselves!!!

looosingit 03-22-2004 04:52 PM

Congratulations everyone!

Hooray Audrey! 50#s is a BIG milestone!! Are you going to treat yourself?? Maybe a nice long bubble bath??! Congratulations!