3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Well it's been a year and I'm back and ready to try again.... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/38199-well-its-been-year-im-back-ready-try-again.html)

Br00klyn 03-19-2004 11:52 PM

Well it's been a year and I'm back and ready to try again....

Hello To all you Wonderful Ladies & Gentlemen!

Some of you may remember me, I used to post on here last year but unfortunatly lost my self-discipline and everything went downhill. Now that I have gained another 60 lbs. since then and feel horrible about myself, its time to get back and I know I always say this... TRY AGAIN! I just don't know how i'm going to do this, however I do have a computer at home so lots of support and resources at hand. Just to catch up, here's my story..

My name is Celina and i'm 21 years old, I live in Calgary, AB Canada and work full-time while being a part-time Marketing Student. I'm 5'11 and 280lbs. My goal is to get down under 200 lbs. Final goal is around 175lbs, but that seems far away right now so I'm gonna aim for hitting 200 for now. I've been struggling with weight my whole life but 3 years ago was actually happy and did plus-size modelling in a size 14. Right now, I'm in a size 20-22 and i'm ready to fight back.

I could really use as much support as possible, as I feel like I'm setting myself up for failure yet again. I feel like I'm addicted to junk food and its really hard to say NO, but *******it, I will this time. Starting Monday, with all of you as my witness and I'm going to stay on it.

Well just thought I'd write a brief intro, but expect to see me around often and if you don't drop me an email to kick my but back in gear. :nono:

Hope to talk with you all soon... LETS DO IT THIS TIME!
Celina

CW: 280 (I'm guessing, but haven't stepped on the scale yet..)
1GW: 260

gonzostar 03-20-2004 12:10 AM

welcome back! we're here for you when you need us, you just have to keep coming back and posting!

Step 03-20-2004 12:30 AM

Welcome back. Don't focus on the past, just look forward and take it one day at a time. You CAN do it!!

Monkeybabies 03-20-2004 10:16 AM

Hey there....welcome back!!!! I agree with Steph...only look onward, not back.l Today is a new day....and you can do this....expect nothing less of yourself, because you are worth being healthy, active, and happy! AS Holly said, post, and post often! Glad to see ya back!

Alyra 03-21-2004 01:44 AM

Hey Celina!
I'm back too, hopefully we can both be successful this time around!

Goddess Jessica 03-21-2004 02:25 AM

Hey there! I remember YOU! Welcome back!

jumbo shrimp 03-21-2004 09:41 AM

hello Celina
i am new to this...., i have probably 1oo lbs to lose ... and like you i have found so much support on this site...welcome :wave: jumbo shrimp

TaraJW 03-21-2004 07:35 PM

Hey Celina! Congrats on the first step! Whats your plan? What worked last time, if you dont mind me asking?

Sandi 03-21-2004 10:34 PM

Welcome!!! You have come to the right place!! You can do it!!

What's your plan??

Br00klyn 03-21-2004 11:04 PM

Thanks for all the support you guys! Well whats worked really well for me in the past, is just eating HEALTHY, be consious of what I'm putting into my body. (no fatty fried foods, limit the bad carbs & sugar, etc.) In the past I've always just followed the 4 basic food groups and made better choices everyday. Along with excersise of course... I plan on going to the gym a couple times a week, and swimming a couple times a week.

I'm not one of those people who'd be able to follow Weight Watchers or Atkins, etc.. I need to be able to be very flexible and I NEED TO ABLE TO EAT FRUIT!!! Sorry, I'm very anti-Atkins... So, that's the plan for right now and we'll see how that goes...

Oh yeah... and LOTS & LOTS OF WATER!
Celina

Raelynn 03-21-2004 11:28 PM

Welcome back! I am in Edmonton and am starting over too. :)

Sandi 03-21-2004 11:44 PM

I think I start over every day! Monday the 22nd, new day, new start!! Scared to see the scale!!!