Anyone here from the North East?

• Can you believe all this snow? I thought it was all over and the weatherman is calling for 6+ inches tonight! UGH. I am so ready for heat. I was in Florida 3 weeks ago and I didn't want to leave! Hope everyone had a good week so far. I feel great I don't feel like I am even on a diet. A lifestyle change and man does it feel good. I can't wait to hit the scale on Sunday.

I have to say, I am addicted to this board... It is wonderful.. You guys are all wonderful. I am so glad I found 3FC!
  • We're glad you're here too!

As for snow...yeah, we got dumped again Tuesday night with a few more cm for good measure last night. What can you expect for March though? Winter's not even officially over yet and there's usually a few good snowfalls before spring's done. Oh well, I guess we just have to be patient. Once July/August rolls around we'll all be on here complaining about the terrible heat and how we get rashes at the top of our thighs from them rubbing together...hey, maybe by then they won't rub together anymore!!! Now, THAT'S a thought to keep!
  • <sigh> it's just not stopping!!!!!
  • I'm just outside of Boston. I'm ready for WARMER weather! We had a couple of big storms in December and then bitter cold but NO snow, until now. A Nor'easter hit late Tuesday. It was supposedly "over" by yesterday morning ... but we had off and on flurries all day yesterday and last night for another 2-3" ... it was sunny for a few minutes this morning and the flurries started again. Last I heard, another storm tomorrow. UGHH!
  • I think I'll just stay in bed with my head under the covers until Saturday when some of our expected 4-8 inches should be melted. That would save a few calories too.
  • I want to hibernate!!!!!! I am so done with this weather...and Steph, I heard the same thing...more snow on Friday! UGH...good thing I did not pack up the shovels yet!
  • It's still snowing here in little old RI---wait, I think I see the sun trying to peek out!!!!!!
  • Suns come out and melted roads and sidewalks and working on the rest. Only 11 or 12 hours now until spring!
  • It is finally Spring!!!! And suprizingly, it is in the 40's! Time to turn the mattress around, and change toothbrushes (you are supposed to change them every 3 months, so I do it on the change of the equinoxes )