3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Been Sick (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/38085-been-sick.html)

Sandi 03-17-2004 11:56 AM

Been Sick

Hi all, sorry I have been MIA - I (and my whole family) are very sick. We have been down with Flu like symptoms, and although we are finally getting better, I now seem to have a upper respitory thing going on. Today is my first day at work this week and I am having someone cover my evening class so I can go home early. :(

I am behind on all the posts and the challenges. Sorry. As soon as I am feeling better I will catch everything up!!

Just didn't want you to think that I didn't love you anymore!!

Jillegal 03-17-2004 12:04 PM

Don't worry about us Sandi, we'll survive until you return (I want my mommy!!!) :D

Sorry to hear you've all been sickly :( Here's hoping everyone has a speedy recovery.

jiffypop 03-17-2004 12:52 PM

i've been wondering where you were... and my deepest sympathies on the respiratory ick. it's been going around and it's a MONSTER. i'm finally feeling better -- after 3 weeks!!!! and i'm not quite back to normal yet, either.

so hang in there.. drink plenty of fluids. get some rest [yeah, like a woman who has a full time job and a young child EVER gets some rest!]

looosingit 03-17-2004 01:27 PM

I was wondering where you got to....Thanks for checking in!

Hope that you (and the rest of the family) all feel better soon! Take care of yourself!

Monkeybabies 03-17-2004 02:22 PM

Just like everyone else, I was beginiing to worry about you....'cause I know you at least check in now and then even when life is crazy! Sorry you are feeling crappy....it is an unfortunate way of our bodies telling us to slow down! Sending healthy thoughts your way!

Sheila53 03-17-2004 03:21 PM

Hope you and your family get to feeling better soon!

glynne 03-17-2004 04:45 PM

Hope you all are begining to feel better.

Gayle

Jenaya 03-17-2004 05:19 PM

Nice to see your smiling face - even if it is only the picture! Sorry to hear you are under the weather. Cuddle under and take good care of yourself.

Jenaya

Step 03-17-2004 10:08 PM

((hugs)) to you Sandi. I'm sorry to hear you and your family have been so sick and hope you are better soon.

dowsx4 03-17-2004 10:18 PM

:coffee: Sandi I hope you are feel better soon! I missed you lots! Drink lots of fluids and get some fresh air into the house if you can cause that always make me feel better faster.
And get as much rest as the family will allow you!

missaprylj 03-17-2004 10:42 PM

Get well soon!

Charbar 03-18-2004 07:43 AM

I would give you a big hug - but I don't need the germs here... :lol: I hope you get better soon!

Dana